Crescendo: Recruiting for Heroic Raids

90 Draenei Paladin
(No, we're not doing heroics yet, but that's our aim and focus, just so you know upfront what kind of guild this is!)

Hello everyone!

Cataclysm has arrived and there's never been a better time to get a fresh start!

Crescendo is in Alliance guild on US-Garrosh aiming to start with 10-man and transition into 25-man heroic content in Cataclysm. Here's the cliff notes of what we're trying to accomplish:

- Dedicated, high level raiding on a schedule that won't consume your life (3 days a week, W-Su-M 8:30-11:30 EST)
- Competitive raiding without the raging, immaturity, and disrespect that's become too common in the "hardcore" community
- Strict but reasonable expectations on performance and attendance - no freeloaders allowed
- A guild driven by meritocracy where those who want and deserve responsibilities get them

The kinds of people we're looking for:

- People who love high-end raiding, but are tired of demanding schedules or the elitist, "raid jock" attitudes held by many raid guilds
- People who've raided in semi-casual guilds where they were always "carrying the team" and want to work with a group of equally dedicated and competent people

We believe that you don't have to choose between being amongst good people and being amongst good players.

Crescendo is a level 7 guild. We still have a ways to go before we can field a full 25-man raid, but our roster is growing daily!

Here's our raiding philosophy and application: http://crescendo.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html
Edited by Saphiel on 1/6/2011 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Shaman
Crescendo is now looking for one or two skilled healers to fill out our 10-man raiding group. Contact Saphiel, Lesmiserable, or Jubela ingame or visit crescendo.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html
Reply Quote
Bumper cars.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I really like gingerbread cookies.

Thought I'd share that...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I always eat the left leg first.
nomnomnom.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you guys still recruiting? I have been on Garrosh for a while, knowing you guys as basically the #1 guild on the server. It's neat to see a post from when you guys were still growing. Shows you that anything is possible :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Would you guys hurry up and beat Lei Shen, then tell us how to do it? That guy sucks. !@#$%^- second transition BS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Would you guys hurry up and beat Lei Shen, then tell us how to do it? That guy sucks. !@#$%^- second transition BS.

been there done that my friend :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]