Read if you are on Lightbringer Server [PVE]!

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Dear Members of Lightbringer Server,

I am in the middle of camping King Krush (11/20/10) does anyone have any ideas when he might spawn? Please send me a PST me!
Im not on Lazurianis? Whisper Alön[A], Dustdruid[A], or Bloodyruler[H]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No one is going to go so far out of their way to help someone they've never heard of. Sorry bro.

That's pretty pathetic... Its even worse that you took the time to reply when you could have just linked the wowhead page for the mob and said the info is there.

Lazurianis, the spawn time varies depending on when he was killed last or tamed last. He has a 8.5 hour spawn timer. I suggest an addon called NPCscan if you haven't already got it. Its a must have for any hunter camping rare spawns. It will show you on the map where all the spawn points are and will even give you a warning when you come across the mob. Good luck and happy hunting! =)

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32485#comments
Reply Quote
<thirteen thirty seven>
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
No one is going to go so far out of their way to help someone they've never heard of. Sorry bro.

That's pretty pathetic... Its even worse that you took the time to reply when you could have just linked the wowhead page for the mob and said the info is there.

Lazurianis, the spawn time varies depending on when he was killed last or tamed last. He has a 8.5 hour spawn timer. I suggest an addon called NPCscan if you haven't already got it. Its a must have for any hunter camping rare spawns. It will show you on the map where all the spawn points are and will even give you a warning when you come across the mob. Good luck and happy hunting! =)

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32485#comments

Well I assumed he meant for people to go out looking for it, then whisper him when they found it. I also assumes he was intelligent enough to know how to use the internet to see where he spawns, since obviously he used the internet to find out that it even existed. Maybe I should stop putting so much faith in people's intelligence.

Hmm, I read the OP and thought immediately that he wanted someone to whisper if they happened to know the info, not expecting people to go look for it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Please send me a PST me!

Am I the only one that noticed this?
lul
Reply Quote
Please send me a PST me!

Am I the only one that noticed this?
lul

hahaha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]