6-7 Players Looking for New Guild

85 Orc Warlock
The former members of <Shadows of Time> are looking for a new guild in order to experience all the new guild features that will launch with Cataclysm. As a strictly 10 man guild, we cleared Ulduar (prior to TOC being released) and since then some of our members have raided off and on experiencing both TOC (not that it really counts) and some of ICC. We've spent most of the last year either away from the game or playing ally alts on another server.

We're looking for a guild that both raids and pvps. About half of our remaining members are interested in raiding again while the other half is more casual and looking to have a solid guild to run rated bgs, heroics, etc with.

If you've got spots open and are interested send me a whisper/mail in-game.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
You can review our credentials at sot.distantgeek.net
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
sup guys, long time no see. glad to see ya guys wanting to raid again, had a lot of fun back in ulduar.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
craft your full pvp set 1st week of cata, play arena to 2k rating then join us if you're hardcore pvp and want to queue rated whenever you log on
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
i wouldn't say "asking gchat for 10 minutes trying to get more people to do bgs, then realizing everyone is either botting or is just 2good to reply", is considered hardcore pvping.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
nobody reacts that way to me. When i'm online i'm playing bg's or arena, and i'm never 2good to reply i'm usually just getting killed increasing my death toll to almost 10,000 from other players, and when i'm at the graveyard res timer i'll reply to you because i have 0 on /ignore
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
11/20/2010 2:53 PMPosted by Gripa
The former members of <Shadows of Time> are looking for a new guild in order to experience all the new guild features that will launch with Cataclysm. As a strictly 10 man guild, we cleared Ulduar (prior to TOC being released) and since then some of our members have raided off and on experiencing both TOC (not that it really counts) and some of ICC. We've spent most of the last year either away from the game or playing ally alts on another server.

We're looking for a guild that both raids and pvps. About half of our remaining members are interested in raiding again while the other half is more casual and looking to have a solid guild to run rated bgs, heroics, etc with.

If you've got spots open and are interested send me a whisper/mail in-game.

I the leader of Ultimate Horde would gladly have yourself and your friends join us in our conquest of raiding, heroics, bgs, world pvp, and many other thing to go along with it, as well as all the old stuff for guild achivments.

feel free to send me in game mail or a whisper to me Blondepally! ty have fun!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
<Vas Asylum> we are fairly new but relaxed and all down to earth, we are currently running guild heroics to gear players and find the most dedicated players for oru core raid groups. Working on forming the 2 Core groups atm. Lemme know if your interested or have any questions.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
take a look at my enticing recruitment thread thanks. (half srs)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
http://elementaryguild.com/
Raid Times are 12am-3am Server

It's Elementary is actively recruiting for our 25 mans. We are currently 4/12 HM tier 11.

Loot is distributed through a blind bidding DKP system.

Average EQUIPPED item level required for raiding is 340+. We are not here to carry you through the content.

Must be committed, ready to raid, and have little to no attendance issues.

Actively recruiting most classes and specs.

Apply @ http://elementaryguild.com/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We are a mostly raiding guild. We are currently running 4 - 10 man group some of us do have the new cata raid experience. We are willing to teach people who want to learn.
We raid at 9 pm server time with Our main group it runs on Wed, Thurs, Sat.
Our second group is running on Tues and Thursday nights at 8:30 server time. We also have a group that goes just Friday and Sunday at 9 st. We also have a Group going on Tuesday at 9 pm st. It is just oneday a week right now but we will be trying to get this one running 2 days a week too.

We do use the battle cauldron in most of the groups so far too. we also use the new fish feast in all too.

All we ask is that you just show up. We just started this guild on Monday march 13 2011. We are a level 19 guild We do have a dedicated vent server too. We are a fun group to play with. We do not use any loot council or dkp system. We are looking to get as many people on malorne that want to raid raiding. We also Might be looking to get a group going during the day too may be an option too.
If you would like more info please ask one of our officers Nebuchadnezr, dath, sphynx, Tiaxhuan, and Psychomedic.

the guild does cover repairs and also give a discount off almost everything bought out of our guild bank.

You can also go to our website the link is above to see our pictures from the groups kills too.

If you are interested in joining our guild please use the link above and fill out our application on our website.

we will get back to as fast as we can.

We are getting ready for 4.2 and we will be raidig in full force when it comes out.

Our goal is to get a 25 man together and run together.

we do have vent and 7 bank tabs

We are currently looking for all classes to raid with us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]