Worgen?

90 Orc Warrior
Howdy all,

Just watching an interview with a blizz designer on mmo-champion and he said the worgens are closely tied to Nelfs?

Now i was just wondering how this is or if there is some info somewhere i can read about it?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
The Nelfs are the ones that help them with their shapeshifting and stuff.
Reply Quote
54 Draenei Paladin
Level a Worgen through the starting experience in Cataclysm. It's very nice, and explains what you want. I hope no one spoils it for you.

Sadly it's pretty clipped since you get sent off to Darkshore at level 12. Needed lore through level 20 like the Goblins.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Records indicate that the worgen existed for a time in Kalimdor. In fact, more recent evidence suggested that their true origin might have a connection to the night elves and a secretive druidic order from Kalimdor's distant past. This proved to be correct as the curse originated from a druidic sect who followed Goldrinn, known as Druids of the Scythe. They shapeshifted into the feral worgen and eventually lost their minds to its violent nature. The other Druids agreed that they must be locked away, and thus put them into eternal slumber deep beneath a tree... until the day Arugal and Velinde Starsong tampered with the Scythe of Elune. It was the night elves, after all, who created the curse in the first place. Obliged to help their newfound allies, they re-introduce them to the Alliance

http://www.wowwiki.com/Worgen_(playable)

Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
semi spoiler

In short, night elfs are responsible for the "curse" that makes humans into worgens
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Howdy all,

Just watching an interview with a blizz designer on mmo-champion and he said the worgens are closely tied to Nelfs?

Now i was just wondering how this is or if there is some info somewhere i can read about it?

curse of the worgen and http://www.wowwiki.com/Goldrinn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]