Looks like the Alliance is better at WG

80 Troll Shaman
Oz
http://www.timeuntilwintergrasp.com/realm.asp?r=Tortheldrin

Nov. 17th onwards. After the population evened out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I have to agree with you there! I left Totheldrin for Bronzebeard a year ago and recently returned opening my own Guild. I have to tell you it was a real eye opener. Bronzebeard Horde is like 34% I believe (last I looked anyway). We usually lost WG (under the old system) except weekends. VoA was looked forward to! When I came back to Tortheldrin, I find that the Alliance hardly showed for WG and it was held most of the time by the Horde.
I suspect we may have besome a little complacent on Tortheldrin, and now that it's a battle again, we need to adjust our thinking and tactics. What worked on Bronzebeard, was having everyone kill a couple 3 Allies to make rank, then make vehicles and stack them for an aasault. Sometimes given a large enough raid group, we could even faint an attack on an opposite wall from where the real attack was planned.
My only complaint is that the balancing system seems a tad out of wack. I don't know how many times I've queued only to be removed or held for a later match. Kinda borks your schedule if you know what I mean. Looking forward to seeing you al in WG!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
http://www.timeuntilwintergrasp.com/realm.asp?r=Tortheldrin

Nov. 17th onwards. After the population evened out.

I only do it once a week for the easy honor from quests brah, who care's about WG anymore, bokbok has a point.

wait guys! i figured it out!!!! allies are farmign WG now and ignoring tol barad. No wonder why its so hard to get into tol barad battles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]