Recurring RP Events on Thorium Brotherhood

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Horde

The Drunken Kodo: A Horde Tavern located at the Inn in Ratchet, The Barrens. Hosted by the Zephyr Crew. Occurs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11pm, each week.

Brag & Brawl: A Horde event located at the Pleasure Palace in Azshara. Hosted by the Harbingers of War. Occurs Fridays from 9pm to close, each week.

Alliance

The Broken Arms: An Alliance Tavern located in Darkshire, Duskwood. Occurs Mondays from 7pm-12am server time, each week.
Edited by Caeryn on 10/12/2011 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

If you have any additions to the RP thread, let me know below and I will update the above post :D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bump.

No report for sticky feature? Lame.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump.

No report for sticky feature? Lame.

Enough thumbs up can work wonders. ;)

The Broken Arms: An Alliance Tavern located in Southshore, Hillsbrad. Occurs Mondays from 9-11pm server time, each week.

Or, for the next one or two weeks, until 4.0.3a. D: Hope they find a good new venue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
The Broken Arms: An Alliance Tavern located in Southshore, Hillsbrad. Occurs Mondays from 9-11pm server time, each week.

Or, for the next one or two weeks, until 4.0.3a. D: Hope they find a good new venue.

I vote the park. Oh wait....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Not knowing what happens to Hillsbrad, I can only think that it ends up a GROVE OF AMAZINGNESS AND WONDERFUL and Southshore is turned into a pile of zombie love.

Being spoiler free means that I don't know what happens to stuffs.
I'll bug the person that's running the event to see what their plans are.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Thumbs-upped/liked. Would appreciate the same for the other OOC thread. ;)

Hopefully we can get more regular events goin' in these parts!
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
According to the Blues, you can still report a thread for a sticky. Just select "other" as the reason.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You have to go to the thumbs down (=(((( ), hit report, and select other.

I did complain about the having to hit the thumbs down just to request a sticky.
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Shaman
Thumbs up! Hopefully this will get a sticky soon.
Reply Quote
Hooray for sticky!

Not knowing what happens to Hillsbrad, I can only think that it ends up a GROVE OF AMAZINGNESS AND WONDERFUL and Southshore is turned into a pile of zombie love.

Being spoiler free means that I don't know what happens to stuffs.
I'll bug the person that's running the event to see what their plans are.

Nnngh. That's so cruel, saying stuff like that then making it clear you don't want to be spoiled. :( Well, I've kept it purposefully vague so far, I can hold on a little longer!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I have enjoyed the RP on this server. looks like I will be getting into it, but really need some help. Anyone care to lend a helping hand to a RP noob?
Reply Quote
I have enjoyed the RP on this server. looks like I will be getting into it, but really need some help. Anyone care to lend a helping hand to a RP noob?

I know there's quite a lot of resources out there in the roleplaying forum and other RP realms, as well as other sites, but this is still a good idea for a thread here. I might try to put something together if no one else beats me to it. :)
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
You can post questions on thoriumbrotherhood.net if you want, or on the official forums here. I'm sure there will be lotsa folk willing to lend a hand, including myself. If you have AIM, I'm roguetalash and if you don't mind slow response times you can drop me a line. :D
Reply Quote
Dear Thread,

I had no idea there was an Ally RP tavern in Southshore :O

Too bad it no longer exists :(

-Love Oscar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Dear Thread,

I had no idea there was an Ally RP tavern in Southshore :O

Too bad it no longer exists :(

-Love Oscar

Hey! Looks like the Alliance tavern is in Darkshire now! Have fun :D
Edited by Caeryn on 11/29/2010 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
Dear Oscar,

The Broken Arms, 9 - 11pm Server Time on Monday nights in Darkshire. Listen for the yelling.

Love,
Bixy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
11/30/2010 8:25 AMPosted by Bixy
Dear Oscar,

The Broken Arms, 9 - 11pm Server Time on Monday nights in Darkshire. Listen for the yelling.

Love,
Bixy

Whatwhohowwhenbuhhuh?

Oh. Wait. You're not me. Sorry.
Reply Quote
78 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for posting Caeryn looking forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays in Ratchet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Horde:
The Gallows: An undead-friendly, Horde tavern will be open in Tarren Mill on Mondays, from 7:00 to 9:00pm server time. Hosted by Curse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]