Recurring RP Events on Thorium Brotherhood

86 Draenei Warrior
I should probably add one here on behalf of the organizer, so purrhaps we'll see some more Alliance RP!

Pig and Whistle tavern general RP meet-up: Every Friday starting 7:30pm server onwards and ending when people get tired of RP. Depending on who shows up, this can last several hours! No distinct host, runs on the strength of the community. Come to Stormwind's Old Town district and knock back a few drinks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
To change up/add to what Plagos said about the Gallows a little bit I've been working on Curses advertisement and the Tarren Mill thing has been more irritating than the other option!

The Gallows End Tavern: The shadows where Hellscream's eyes do not reach.
Posters have been nailed up in some of the darker corners of the Eastern Kingdoms.
"The Dark Lady and Curse welcome you and your business to the Gallows End. Come to Brill's graveyard to enjoy a drink in the company of like minds. Mon. 7pm - ???"
((The Gallows End Tavern is to be held on Monday nights at seven server time in the Graveyard in Brill under the strict jurisdiction of the Dark Lady rather than the eye of Horde law. We have a dark theme and welcome antagonists; royal apothecaries, blood elf drug peddlers, goblin smugglers, tauren who believe in the Grimtotem ideal, troll hexxers, and orc warlocks who believe in the Old Horde's ruthless use of magic. Conflict RP between patrons is welcome.))
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

Event listing for Pig & Whistle and The Gallows updated.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
The Mystic's Accord is a new event that's going to launch next Sunday and subsequent Sundays at 7PM (8PM Eastern) Server time. It will be held at Vrang's shack and forge secluded in the Northern Barrens, he has kindly lent his homestead to us with no threat of magic required!

The event entirely is meant to have the feel of an open air academy and market.
An open invitation exists for spell-casters of any stripe be they mage, warlock, shaman, druid, paladin or priest to come and partake in a fraternity of sorts that exists to train, discuss, and debate the current events that surround all spell-casters and recent tragedies that have befallen them.. Magic practitioners who are interested in participating in the evening's forum are requested to bring their level 1 Apprentice attire so that we may dress down and meet as equals for the discussion.

Apprentices seeking new masters, or masters seeking new apprentices are encouraged to come as well as the location chosen is very friendly to just about any level character.
Rogues, Warriors, Death Knights, Hunters and the aforementioned casters that prefer a more melee or combat oriented doctrine are not turned away, though they will not be invited to participate in the evening's forum held at a nearby location. Bodyguards and simply curious individuals are always welcome!

A bazaar will be attached to attract Enchanters, Scribes, Alchemists and other magic oriented crafts to come and hock their wares or learn new skills.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

Updated The Gallows date and time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I love to set something up myself maybe once a week or biweek but i really need some help :) to get things started :)
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
Slight update requested for The Broken Arms: Same day, but time runs from 9pm-12am now.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

Edited main post to remove The Gallows and The Pig & Whistle.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Heatherz is easily confused. Is there an rp event tonight or not?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Does the Broken Arms no longer meet, or was tonight an off night?

(I am new to the server and was looking forward to meeting folks!)
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
The host had to take a three week hiatus due to school and moving to another city, and he didn't have the gall to tell anyone. He's a jerk.

Wait, I'm that jerk! What's the big idea anyway, me? Well, I've lost touch with a bunch of things, but The Broken Arms tavern is a thing again. However, due to 8am (Eastern time) classes the next day, I am required to adjust the time.

The Arms will now be running from 7pm to 9pm server time (or 10pm, depending on how awake I'm feeling or how many people are around).

Sorry for the hiatus, but I hope to see people around again.
Edited by Lystaa on 9/28/2011 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Attention Members of the Horde!

Do you like to fight? Do you like bragging about your accomplishments? Are you fond of yelling? Do you like free booze?

Starting this Friday and continuing every Friday thereafter, if you answered "yes" to any of the above, then join the Harbingers of War at their Brag 'n Brawl in scenic Stranglethorn Vale!

Gather just outside the southern gate of Grom'gol base camp with Thomi Bladewhisper for a night of drunken brawls and obnoxious yelling!

Time: 9:00 p.m. (( ST ))
Day: Every Friday
Where: Just south of Grom'gol base camp

See you there!
Edited by Matojo on 11/10/2011 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited main post to remove The Gallows and The Pig & Whistle.

What happened to the Pig & Whistle did it suck too much or did the person who started it just get bored?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
... You can delete this post....
Edited by Zeraveth on 3/6/2012 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
UPDATE: I have left the World of Warcraft for the time being.
Should people wish for the events to be updated, they will have to take on the task themselves.
Toodles!
Reply Quote
62 Undead Priest
So would someone who knows please update the rp list, if any?
Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
If there have been any changes to RP events on the server, please notify here.
I will make changes to the original post.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
50 Human Rogue
I'm really hoping that the Alliance side still has these RPs running. I have 2 mains on Thorium Brotherhood and I packed up and moved because RP became so dead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I might as well put in my activities as a Role Player. Stormwind is not really my preferred place of roleplaying. I am more commonly found in Darnassus near the Howling Oak, I will be saying hi to the Worgen that have just finished their starting zone. And take up residence in the Stormrage Barrow Dens in Moonglade. If you see me in any of these locations feel free to whisper me. I am available almost everyday.

PS: I always have tea brewing for visitors, hope to see some of you /wave
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]