Quick Trollbane facts!

86 Worgen Druid
Looking to transfer to our realm or re roll on our realm?Here is some very fast facts you might of wanted to know.

1.Our Population is med-high, horde and ally have around 50% population so we are pretty even.
2.Our raid progression isn't the best in wow but we are pretty ok we clear reasonable amounts for a realm.
3.Our community is really close, we have a lot of trade idiots but you can make a friend very easy on this realm.
4.We have a active low level community who level normally(Best opportunity to join us when 4.0.3a hits!).
5.We have a boat load of guilds you can look through when you join our realm and see what one fits you best :).
6.Ally/Horde have their time when we both have WG for a period of time and it's kinda back and forth with who gets it, ally gets WG most of the time when major patches come out for a period of time then horde gets it then ally, well I guess you know what I mean lol.

Well, there's some of the fast things that make our realm who we are! :D
Come and join Trollbane!
Go Trollbane! :O
Edited by Darknessclaw on 11/20/2010 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
and some allys are dooches i was trying to get my lvl 70 friend though stormwind to the tram way and allys killed him then me a bit away then they farm his corpse instead of mine wtf? allys can be lameeeeeee
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Rogue
QQ moar.

As Climb says...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
yea but its lame how you 80s wanna gank the lower lvls hahahaha
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Rogue
...yes because Horde players never do that...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I kill any flagged ally I ever see - any level, no mercy.

Also, inb4 Crime, pvp happened, etc
Edited by Jamboro on 11/22/2010 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Hmmm.... lol
Reply Quote
So the sever is decent ? i plan on making my new toons here Worgen/goblins since my other 2 realms are full. 1 alliance and 1 horde.

I am casual person like mostly to grp , run heroics and such , Since i work 7day shift work i cant raid unless its a pug on a off day. Was lookin for a close balance server since i will be makin both my horde and alliance here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
well i was gunna let the allys fly by in citys for tables but when i went to theirs and they tryed to kill me i am showing no mercy for allys this thanksgiveing
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Rogue
Let me see if I follow this Silentz...

...you go to an Ally city, get flagged, and then act surprised when they kill you.

Then you come to the forums, and whine that you were killed in a situation where you voluntarily flagged yourself. In a place where many Ally toons gather.

Uhm...QQ moar?

In absence of Crime, pvp happened yo.

So the sever is decent ? i plan on making my new toons here Worgen/goblins since my other 2 realms are full. 1 alliance and 1 horde.

I am casual person like mostly to grp , run heroics and such , Since i work 7day shift work i cant raid unless its a pug on a off day. Was lookin for a close balance server since i will be makin both my horde and alliance here.

There is good balance toon for toon on the server, but I believe a lot of the pvp talent is localized on the Horde side if you like to pvp. Otherwise, either side is good for heroics, pugs, etc, since there's no progression to grade going into release in a week or so.
Edited by Ryaine on 11/22/2010 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Fel
Honestly WG was heavily horde dominated till they changed it to 4v4 WG moad. But I truly believe both sides are equally stupid.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I've never said, "QQ Moar."
Reply Quote
68 Undead Rogue
Fel

Pvp happenedddeded.
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Rogue

No but you always say pvp happened. I should have used quotes to indicate it was a quote from you. ^_^
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
It's pretty ok, but trade chat is kinda like this thread right now :o.It is currently a link achievement server but it might change in cata, not sure really :(.
Reply Quote
Hmm well i made me a human hunter on the server and sitting in SW everyone is telling this sever blows and dont waste my time. One guy said they cant even pug LK not that it matters to me.

So they just trolls or is the server that bad ? I got some nice name holders here , atleast i like them.
Thanks for coments.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Also if you plan on rerolling on trollbane i highly suggest you roll alliance, i make it a personal goal to, once a week, inconvenience low level horde players. i kill quest givers i steal mobs, you name it i do it.

the only thing horde does is attack sentinel hill.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
You run into some "Idiots" in trollbane but I haven't really seen any Anal or anything in trade for some time on ally yet.Or is it just I have been spending too much time on my 80 belf rogue :o?
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Warrior
Let me see if I follow this Silentz...

...you go to an Ally city, get flagged, and then act surprised when they kill you.

Then you come to the forums, and whine that you were killed in a situation where you voluntarily flagged yourself. In a place where many Ally toons gather.

Uhm...QQ moar?

In absence of Crime, pvp happened yo.

There is good balance toon for toon on the server, but I believe a lot of the pvp talent is localized on the Horde side if you like to pvp. Otherwise, either side is good for heroics, pugs, etc, since there's no progression to grade going into release in a week or so.

no i stayed there and started killing allys one by one that were flagged and it was during the elemetnal evasion so it was quite ez to avoid alot of allys
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Horde have a lot more world pvp on this sever imo, We've taken over Stormwind ah,raid gs alot,etc etc, also on a normal basis its takes double the ammount of alli's to take down a group of horde, of course most of this happened before 4.0.3a(Guards are to high to mess with now)

I'm not saying horde are Better than alliance we just tend to out-due them,after 4.0.1 we lost WG during the day maybe 5 times at that,

Off the topic of pvp,Onslaught is the top raiding guild on server(there horde),but both sides are icc often,VoA of course...Thats all i have to say

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]