wrathful tabard for honor?

85 Troll Shaman
Idc about shoulders. But, my god if they give out the tabard....there is absolutely zero point in it.

There's no point in the tabard anyway, especially if you're wearing it as a caster. Globaling your opponent does not require skill, especially when you can just attempt to cc someone else and retry every 12 seconds.

I might respect the rogues, warriors, hunters, and DK's who earned one, but there's no way in hell you can assume that any caster with one really had to sweat for their tabard at any point.

Did I ever ask if you respected me, or if you thought I earned it? No, besides that doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

I got to 2300, so I did earn the tabard. While I doubt blizzard will just hand it out, if they do. It would be one of the very, VERY few things I would think blizzard was genuinely stupid for.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Give em the gear. I'll expect my free ICC drake in the mailbox though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Give em the gear. I'll expect my free ICC drake in the mailbox though.

Yea, ICC drakes from Heroics please!
Reply Quote

Also, 2350 or whatever isn't that great =/

if you're under 3k you're horrible imo
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest

no one asked for your opinion baddie
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If blizz makes wrath tabards available for honor they better make any and all pve loot available for badges. Tabard of the Lightbringer anyone? How about the invincible mount?

..give me a break. If anyone/everyone can get the tabard Blizz can officially consider my subscription cancelled...permanently.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Idc about shoulders. But, my god if they give out the tabard....there is absolutely zero point in it.

There's no point in the tabard anyway, especially if you're wearing it as a caster. Globaling your opponent does not require skill, especially when you can just attempt to cc someone else and retry every 12 seconds.

I might respect the rogues, warriors, hunters, and DK's who earned one, but there's no way in hell you can assume that any caster with one really had to sweat for their tabard at any point.

Warriors - double healer warrior, not very respectable.
Hunters - ATC / PHD, neither of which are that respectable.
DKs - PHD and Boring cleave, still not seein respectable.

90% of comps in S8 were considered "cheese comps."
Granted wizards had it the easiest, melee still had their comps (except rogues, playing RMP was dreadful in S8 against all these other comps, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do)

Also, as kanye said, the tabard is ugly, who cares about that thing? Also, 2350 or whatever isn't that great =/

i played a bit of RLS at the end of season and it was pretty retarded this was at a 2700 MMR

so yea rogues really didnt have it all that bad
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Good, I need the shoulders on my pally to finish my whole welfare set.
Reply Quote

no one asked for your opinion baddie

not sure anymore if you're serious or if you're trying to do some kind of running joke about being a hypocrite between this and the name thing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Good idea
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Good idea

you necro'd this thread why?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]