Ask-A-Velgarr™

85 Orc Death Knight
Dear King Velgarr,

Olives are gross.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
For the record, I've had that pizza, and it's super yummy.

Velgarr, why do you show your helm? Are you hiding something? Perhaps an awesome scar assumedly inflicted by your stepbrother's dead cousin's childhood best friend's pet spider? Or maybe just a perky pair of dimples?
Reply Quote
@Altraveer--I wear this helm because it reflects my attitude with life. The glowing blue is a steely, cold, calculating stare. The fangs show fierceness, the pointed hood points upwards, towards the heavens.

Also, I have a stupid-looking goatee that doesn't look right without a mustache, but there was a TRAGIC incident with my good-for-nothing apprentice, and I can no longer grow facial hair on my upper lip.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Dear Velgarr the Just™,

If you could be ANY type of cat in the world, what sort of cat food would you eat?
Reply Quote
@Ragnawrong--That depends on many factors. Girth of the tongue, stroke length on said lick, whether or not the licks are uniform, and the acidity of your saliva are all deciding factors.

That being said... It takes me two. Women love me.

@Wobby--If I could be ANY type of cat in the world, it'd likely be something big and cute/dangerous. That being said, I'd probably eat live animals.

But I'd be a SUCKER for Friskies.
Reply Quote
http://gunshowcomic.com/1

If I were asked the question in said comic...

The answer would be...

"I was a giant socket wrench for a couple months, and it wasn't THAT bad. I was only needed for one job, and it was a pretty big deal. I felt important after it was done. It was quite satisfying."
Reply Quote
http://gunshowcomic.com/1

That's great, I started scrolling through a couple of em'... I lol'd
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Where is Vèreesa ? I haven't seen any of her (his ?) post !
Reply Quote
@Seddna--Vèreesa is in Night-Elf-Land, working on learning her duties as Princess of Darnassus.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Princesses can't post on a thread ? D=
Reply Quote
@Seddna--That is a fallacy. Princesses -can- post in a thread.

There are some who say she waits...
Reply Quote
Dear King Velgarr,

May I be treasurer of Stormwind since I'm always in the bank?
Reply Quote
@Ansel--If you are interested in the position of Royal Treasurer of Stormwind, there is a fairly lengthy application process.

If you're interested, please contact Velgarxyz with an application and a list of references.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I think the warlock helm kinda looks like a cat face :3
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
who would in a fight goku or superman?
Reply Quote
who would in a fight goku or superman?

That, my friend, depends solely on who's doing the writing.

If it's Detective Comics™, then Supes wins because of some heretofore unmentioned power he has.

If it's a weeaboo, then Goku because NUFFIN BEETS GOKU, K?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]