Beta Arenas (best spec)

85 Orc Death Knight
So i'm wondering, specifically for arenas in cata which of the dps specs are better. Now a lot of people are saying frost and i'm enjoying it but idk how thats going to be later. The reason I am asking this is because I just leveled 80 and I have never done arenas and in the half of a month left I want to practice pvping with the spec thats best.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
So i'm wondering, specifically for arenas in cata which of the dps specs are better. Now a lot of people are saying frost and i'm enjoying it but idk how thats going to be later. The reason I am asking this is because I just leveled 80 and I have never done arenas and in the half of a month left I want to practice pvping with the spec thats best.

BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
The problem Frost runs into in competitive arenas is there is no disease protection, it will probably be less of a problem in cata then it is in wrath. You can spec into Resilient Infection in the Unholy tree to protect your diseases and proc a free howling blast, but that means no Hand of Doom from the Blood tree.

I'm looking forward to testing Hpal/UH DK/ Frost DK 3's comp in cata. Unholy providing disease protection, and frost probably talenting into 1 min strangulate. Not many could survive the healer cc of HC, 2x strang, ghoul stun, hammer of justice.
Edited by Griefpb on 11/21/2010 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]