All (Soon to Be) Orc Mages Unite!

This is a thread for those looking forward to Tuesday to finally have the chance to have the race/class combination they have been waiting for all these years..Orc Mage!

*tear* FINALLY!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I may be confused with my dates, but I believe you won't be able to make the change to Orc Mage until the expansion comes out.
Reply Quote
Doh!

I could have sworn the new race/class combinations were going into effect on Tuesday...why would Blizz wait till expansion release for that? The new zones will be up by then...
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
Male Orc with T11 will look good.
Reply Quote
Like mentioned above I won't be changing, undead casting animations are awesome plus racials are decent enough. Orcs seem to beefy for mage in my mind anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
What's in Patch 4.0.3a:

What is in:
•Portals in Dalaran/Shattrath Removed
•Class trainers in Dalaran where portals once were
•New race-class combinations (excluding worgen/goblin)
•New Gnome/Troll starting areas
•Changes to existing zones
•New cata load screens
•New cata intro cinematic
•New cata login screen
•New music
•City Quartermasters, with rep tabards
•Bug fixes
•Class balancing
•Druids, paladins, priests, and shaman will have their talent trees reset
•Experience required to gain levels 71 through 80 is being reduced by 20%
•New tamable hunter pets (Monkey, fox, dog, and beetle, as well as new skins for existing pet classes.)

For the full thread refer here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2080-Darkmoon-Faire-Fortune-Patch-4.0.3a-content-Blue-Posts-Fan-Art
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
I think part of the appeal of an orc mage is he's so beefy.

You need a bizarre sense of humor... kinda like the guys that rolled female gnomish death knights. Still looking forward to undead paladins and tauren rogues. NINJACOW FTW!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
You'll be able to reroll Orc come 4.0.3a, but not transfer an existing mage into Orc until December 7.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
ORC ELEMENTAL PET RACIAL OP; NERF NOW!
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
Yup. I decided to make an orc mage as soon as I heard I'd be able to.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I shall be changing in my immortality and blue skin for the copious amounts of awesome associated with being an orc.
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
Orcs in Dresses? lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
You do know orcs can be warlocks, right?
Reply Quote
Orcs in Dresses? lol

Thrall wears a dress in Cata. If you go to Nagrand right now, there's a little event where the Shamans refuse to teach him how to save Azeroth if he doesn't change his name and wear a dress.
Reply Quote
I will /wave to all my new Orc mage friends after the patch...right before they decide to kill me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]