please make the main two mouse buttons

85 Troll Druid
Please make the main two mouse buttons interchangeable. I'm left handed(mouse in left hand) and it would feel more natural if it was switched around. One is camera look the other is character look and i cant currently find away to change this in options please consider having a check box or something to let the players decide.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
ask in the ui. forums. someone there should be able to tell you how to reverse it.

or check your os settings. pretty sure its possible to switch left and right click at the OS level
Edited by Shadofall on 11/21/2010 4:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Doesn't the invert Mouse option in the user interface do this?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
na it does something diffrent
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I just checked to see if you can use the ingame key binding to do this, and I don't think you can. I have a gaming mouse which will let me do this with it's out of game key binding, and it does work in game. But I have to re-apply them before logging into the game each and every time.
Edited by Ewing on 11/21/2010 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
yea you cant change the 2 default mouse buttons currently
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]