WSG ironman

77 Night Elf Rogue
I got all the WSG Achievements except WSG veteran and Iron-man. I for a few free action potions. anyone got any tips on how to get the flag 3 times without dying?
Reply Quote
At time's it's based on pure luck, depending if the oppisite faction isn't paying attention much or not. Your best bet is to zerg with all 10 people in your group and if the oppisite faction takes your flag send about 5-7 people after him. As long as you have a few healers you'll be fine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
If you play enough games you will sometimes just grossly overpower the other team. Capitalize on those games by playing smart and convincing your team to let you run the flag
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Depends almost entirely on how bad you're annihilating the Horde.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if this is still an option or if it was fixed, however, it used to be that if the criteria were met (you do not die and cap all 3 times) you would get the achievement, regardless of who brought the flag to your base and how many times the flag runner died.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
you posted on 77 rogue so I will tell you what I did, wait til your 79 and you have the crafted PvP set and then make a premade taking 75+ players. Tell them, you and 1 healer are getting flag and others camp middle and push horde back to gy. I had no trouble getting the achievement with a premade that I made :)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
thank you all!:)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
SOS
Play with friends. I got mine in a guild half-premade with 2 healers on me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]