Judgement of Light

85 Human Paladin
Why did they remove it? It was such a useful spell, especially with the lack of raid healing spells paladins have
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
it was a unique debuff

there are no unique buffs/debuffs in cata

Lotp heals are gone too
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It was too easy to hit a button every 20 seconds and boost your healing by 20% or more. Everything's moving to fancier rotations and junk.

...'cept for arcane mages, of course.

I remember all the bad holy paladins I'd get in ICC25 pugs who's top healing was JoL with like 40% of their healing because they suck at actually playing the class(lol FoL spam)

(I had an 80 holy paladin til recently.)
Reply Quote
It was too easy to hit a button every 20 seconds and boost your healing by 20% or more. Everything's moving to fancier rotations and junk.

...'cept for arcane mages, of course.

Hey, don't be taking shots at mages here. Paladins are lucky enough to benefit from great changes with cataclysm. Mages are pretty much the same in Cata and I'm already bored out of my mind mashing arcane blast to no end.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
What about Blessing of Light? It deserved to exist too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]