Might switch to Warrior.

90 Blood Elf Mage
My Warlock has always been my main, i've played it 90% of the time I've played WoW. I also have a level 80 Druid, Mage, and Warrior, with every other class 70+.

In arena I always did Lock/Disc in 2s, and when I played Warrior teams they just sat on me, and sat, and sat and there really wasn't much to do. This made me make my warrior and level it to 80 with prot. At 80 I haven't touched it (Don't see a reason to with Cata coming out soon).

Anyway I think that I'd like the change from Lock to Warrior, it seems like it's the change I need.

Basically I'm asking how do Warriors look for Cata PvP and PvE?

Thank you
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
I have a warrior, paladin and warlock and out of those 3 classes Warrior is my favorite.

Warriors have always been one of the top classes but they're very gear dependent. If warlock was your main I think switching to a melee dps / tank could be the change you're looking for.

Your other option could be DK but there are 19 million of those running around so I would lean towards Warrior.

GL!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
I have both; honestly it comes down to playstyle.

I prefer to be self-reliant and less-prone to getting insta-killed if I turn away for five seconds to switch my music or respond to a text, which happens more easily when on my Warlock / Hunter than on my Warrior. They just can't take down anything that was grown off of a Warrior Beard. :)
Reply Quote
If you decide to main your warrior, be prepared for a long career of chasing people who won't sit still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]