When did YOU get the Wrecking Ball achieve

85 Orc Warrior
Got it a few days ago in a regular old AB game. Queued solo, got pug vs. pug. Had no pocket healer. Just picked my battles well and put my welfare axe in a bunch of undergeared dudes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I got it the first AV i did when i hit 80 on my shaman.

Also have it on every 80 i got Dk,Spriest,Hunter and got it on my 72 ret pally cuase well they werre op in in the 60's bracket haha
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I got it on pretty much every toon I got while I was leveling. Once you're over lvl X6 it's pretty easy to get it tbh.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Just the other day in AV =)
Reply Quote
66 Dwarf Paladin
My first BG at level 17.

Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Rogue
I got it at lvl 15 or so with poor gear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
When I switched to horde...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
October 16th, 2008

Two days after achievements came out?
Edited by Explosion on 11/21/2010 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
That day that one time.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
on my lvl 10 hunter in his first bg ever.
Reply Quote
I've got it on four separate leveling alts in the past month:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=The%20Venture%20Co,The%20Venture%20Co,The%20Venture%20Co,The%20Venture%20Co&n=Charax,Nareyn,Zuras,zarax

It's stupid easy.

C
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I got mine from an AB, got really lucky with the classes we were facing. They had like 9 warriors and a bunch of DKs and i think 1 ret pally. All very easy for a pvp prot pally.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Got mine in EoTS with a holy pally heals, and a resto shaman a few months ago i believe so grab some heals and go at it :)
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
I get this daily, get on my level.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
My paladin got Wrecking Ball at level 34. Back in 3.3.3? 34 was the level at which the paladin got Bubble. Just a coincidence though ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Don't remember which level bracket, but I got it on this character in a WSG at level x9, while most of the other team was below x5. I just remember laughing my ass off as I went around blowing everything up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]