Shadow Council Regular RP Events (2/13/14)

(Sticky)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll yell at you in-game too, Braedyn. But don't forget the Speakeasy, and the Arrow's Song alternating Saturday nights at 7ST in SMC!
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
02/19/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Líllíana
I'll yell at you in-game too, Braedyn. But don't forget the Speakeasy, and the Arrow's Song alternating Saturday nights at 7ST in SMC!

Thanks for mentioning The Speakeasy! I'd been meaning to do just that!

Event name: The Speakeasy: Hookah Bar and Lounge
Day and time event occurs: Every other saturday (the first is feb 25th); 7pm ST
Location of event: Silvermoon, in the large building between The Royal Exchange and The Walk of Elders.
Brief summary: The Speakeasy is a new event starting hordeside, alternating Saturday evenings with The Arrow's Song! The space that was formerly used as the Rising Sun Lounge has been purchased and repurposed for your entertainment and enjoyment every other Saturday evening (and perhaps at other random times should the event take off).

Charlotte Velstand will be hosting this event from 7pm server - till! Come by to enjoy a variety of drinks and flavored smokes while you relax and imerse yourself in the finer things in life!
Faction: Horde
Information last updated: 2/21/2012

Here's a map:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/spigal/speakeasymap.jpg
Edited by Charlotte on 2/20/2012 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
22 Dwarf Shaman
The Choppin' Block is now, officially, defunct, and can be removed from the active listings.
Reply Quote
Olathe's is on temporary hiatus. Informational post found here:
http://www.rp-haven.com/blog/olathe/olathe_s_bar_grill_closing_temporarily
Edited by Tamha on 9/24/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The current Alliance side RP events that I am aware of, as of 6/28/2013:

CHILDREN OF THE STARS PUBLIC MEETING

Players on Hiatus again.

THE INKWELL

WHAT: A Bookstore and Coffeeshop

WHEN: Every Tuesday night at 7:00pm server time

WHERE: Stormwind; in the library building across from the Stockades, behind Robby Flay's cooking/daily stand.

POINT AND PURPOSE: Find books! Meet authors! Get good food and drink! Meet people!

THE SILVER DRAGOONS PUBLIC MEETING

WHAT: Meeting of the Silver Dragoons.

WHEN: Every Wednesday night at 7:00pm server time

WHERE: The Argent Dawn office in Stormwind's Cathedral Square. If you face the Cathedral, it's to the right behind the Orphanage.

POINT AND PURPOSE: For Dragoons to gather, catch up on the events of the last week, get info on the upcoming, share their own input. For guests to address the Dragoons, and when applicants are sure to catch us.

TALES OF AZEROTH

WHAT: Stories and socializing.

WHEN: Every Thursday night at 7:00pm server time

WHERE: Hall of Explorers, Ironforge. Before and after, there are drinks and talk at the Stonefire inn by the front gates of the city.

POINT AND PURPOSE: The Meddlers are storytellers as well as adventurers. They know the lore of Azeroth, as well as stories of their own and their friends. Share a few drinks, have some conversation, and hear some tales of our shared history.

WENDY'S BAR
On Hiatus.

THE DANCING DRAGON

WHAT: An open air tea shop.

WHEN: Friday evenings, 7pm-8pm server time

WHERE: The Well in Stormwind's Mage District. Right in front of the Slaughtered Lamb ((Ask a Guard about Warlock trainers)).

POINT & PURPOSE: Bao Dai the Tea Master will determine which of his painstakingly researched and brewed teas are just right for you as you relax in one of the prettier parts of the human capital.

Even if one of the event runners can't make it, I'm currently trying to be present on at least one character, and others will often fill in as possible to ensure someone is there at the time. Most of the events run for 1-2 hours, though people often stay longer to RP!
Edited by Alynore on 6/28/2013 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]