WTB Plans: Radiant Belt. Paying very well.

85 Dwarf Warrior
If you've been keeping track at home, I've been updating this thread since I needed a handful of world drop blacksmithing plans for my collection, and for now I'm down to only needing one more. As the title suggests, those are the plans for the Radiant Belt. It's a green recipe from vanilla and has probably often been vendored or learned without the person even realizing that there's somebody out there like me looking for it.

Anyway, if you happen upon one while leveling a character or doing old world content, or if you find one stuffed away in a bank somewhere, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands and I'll be paying quite well for it, considering how useless the item is in and of itself. If you have one and are looking to sell, contacting me in-game is best if possible, as I don't check these forums often at all. This goes for both alliance and horde. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Itzmurda on 2/5/2011 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Edited to update, still looking for all of these as you all are leveling up alts and/or questing in old areas.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Edited again for another update. 3 moar go.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Edited the original post again, just 2 green plans left of all things. Don't mistake them for vendor trash while leveling your alts, get in touch with me and sell 'em for good moneys! :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Edited the original post yet again, just the Radiant Belt remains from the original list! Get to it! <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
01/16/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Garroshs
I have one, if you want to xfer :D

lol, I applaud you following through almost a year later, but I did in fact find one for sale some time ago. Thanks for the offer though. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]