"We had it all along...cough" Please Read.

85 Tauren Druid
Ok. I'm not happy. This is not hard.

First of all i would like to thank those who came and stuck around, i really appreciate it. I almost had an orgasm when i realized there was still 15 allys on the server.

Secondly i would like to apologize to the alliance. Unfortunately syncing up our respective premades did not work as planned, and as a result it wasted your time. Please rest assured, i have every intention of getting this achievement on my priest (alliance) after celf gets it. So you will have your chance yet.

I took a group of unchecked players due to my hopes of linking up with my alliance premade, and as a result we failed (as close as it was, it's unacceptable). I will not make this mistake twice. (No disrespect intended.)

Next Thursday, i will do this...again. Invites will go out at roughly 9:00-9:30 pm. This time gear will be checked, as i want this done first time (no excuses), and because premades are matched with other premades, as we found out.

To save your spot you may post in this thread, send an in game mail, or link up with me in game. I will asses your gear and achievements and get back to you via in game mail. Healer spots are limited to 3-4, the rest dps.

The strategy i will follow is simple. Cap farm/lumber mill....hold Blacksmith neutral the entire game. Should they get St before we get Farm, it is easy to ninja cap a base for a few moments to manipulate the score. Apparently this was too hard, and that was due to not paying attention the first time, and gear the second time.

Thanks in advance, and again to those who came, i really do appreciate the effort.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Had fun even if we didn't pull this out. Would have liked to have just smashes that other premade we went up again instead of trying to keep it close and losing by a handful of points ;-)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ye they were awful, but then again the group was made for a reason.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh i like the new pretty pictures. and ill be there if you want me to be Celf, just depends on the raiding schedule
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
/salute
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Well with region battlegrounds now, you will find tons & tons of more premades. Of course, syncing up the queues is always a good thing with 30 people on vent.

"Hey did you guys just get an AB pop? No? Mmk drop queue!"

but what happened other than being queued to the incorrect pre-made?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
All 30 people were in vent. Alliance premade got instant q's, horde premade sat waiting. Wasn't syncing up. As for the games themselves. It was simply a matter of failing. Not holding %@@%, therefore !#@*ing up the score, which became hard to manipulate.

However we threw in a random attempt last night, and all went smoothly. Thanks to those who came and well done.

There were several people from the group who wanted "Stormpike Perfection", and i know there are still horde and alliance who want "We had it all along..cough".

Ill assign dates later today for these premades in this thread. Just keep an eye out, thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If it wasn't during raid times for my alliance I'd be glad to bring my horde shaman Celf, just let me know if you get attempts running during the day or on a weekend sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Celf, find me if youre gonna do anything else, ill be happy to come along
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]