@kryps

85 Undead Mage
Where you at dawg?
Reply Quote
did you check the trees?!?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Perhaps we hit you so hard that you lost your memory?

Yeah man, we took over Ogrimmar. Totally steamrolled all you. lulz

Pews is correct. We came out of the tree. See plan.

Here is the plan I provided to my army, if you're interested: http://www.wingguild.com/kr/
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
So much strat for just zerging. You try way too hard man.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
When he presses 2, magical things happen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Kryps was it you who used to rage on the GMs back in vanilla? I remember long forums convos with screenies of someone going nuts on them and I feel like it was your name.

Confirm/deny.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Kryps was it you who used to rage on the GMs back in vanilla? I remember long forums convos with screenies of someone going nuts on them and I feel like it was your name.

Confirm/deny.

Okay, I will edit my post to sound friendly. But it's not like what you asked was a nice thing to say either, just so you know.

edit:
To answer your question: No. you have me confused with Alexsis.
Edited by Kryps on 11/23/2010 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Well, that's not a very nice thing to say at all.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Okay, I edited my post.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Kryps was regularly taken to the point of frothing madness by Langston. Oh, and that "steamroll"....was it at 2am server again? Were you hiding outside of Org again?
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Kryps blends into treelines better than any of you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

Confirm/deny.

Okay, I will edit my post to sound friendly. But it's not like what you asked was a nice thing to say either, just so you know.

edit:

Oh yeah CLEARLY we have you confused with Alexis, because I seem to remember someone who RAGED at a mining node was under a wall in Hellfire peninsula, posted said rage on the old forums AND provided links to screenshots of the conversation to the GM regarding said hidden node.

Yeah, we have you confused with someone else entirely. Alexis may have been many things, all of them terribad, but he didn't go to the lengths you seem to go when it came to making himself appear the supreme douchebag you are so eager to have everyone believe you are.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Oh yeah CLEARLY we have you confused with Alexis, because I seem to remember someone who RAGED at a mining node was under a wall in Hellfire peninsula, posted said rage on the old forums AND provided links to screenshots of the conversation to the GM regarding said hidden node.

LOL. For real? That's what Lucki is referring to? rofl. Wow, that's pathetic. :) Funny what some people deem "long conv.", and what "raging" is. I'm pretty sure my post consisted of only a screenshot and a single line of text without a sign of rage. Pretty sure I was making a point about something; I wasn't crying "why?", or raging "why!", but merely making a point. Sorry if by posting it in the Durotan forums you all got butt-hurt about it. lulz

Yeah, we have you confused with someone else entirely. Alexis may have been many things, all of them terribad, but he didn't go to the lengths you seem to go when it came to making himself appear the supreme douchebag you are so eager to have everyone believe you are.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're rambling a bunch of the same old gibberish you always ramble whenever you see a post from me in the forums. It sounds like more jealousy.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Kryps blends into treelines better than any of you.

I tried bro. I f*ckin' tried. Just wasn't the same.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I can't confirm that this incident (BC Mining Node) was specifically the thing I remember. I just remember a post by someone that contained screens portraying a relatively extensive exchange between player and GM, wherein the only real message was player telling GM that the game was wrong and broken due to XYZ. And that I lol'd at it.

I seem to remember the name Kryps associated with it. I may be wrong, and maybe I remember the name from the tree hiding.
Reply Quote
This thread has very important information
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Holy necro Batman!

Since it is Hides-By-Tree I totally support this though.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
aww an old me in this thread i'm so cute fem hume :3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
also real durotan org takeover here - http://i.imgur.com/b0nJK.jpg

pro resolution, pro fonts
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yeah, we have you confused with someone else entirely. Alexsis may have been many things, all of them terribad, but he didn't go to the lengths you seem to go when it came to making himself appear the supreme douchebag you are so eager to have everyone believe you are.

Uh.. how did my name even get drug into this !@#!storm? Cant anything go on without involving me? The only mistake I ever made was engaging You or Kryps in any attempt at rational conversation. Oh and thanks for the thinly veiled insult crammed together with an attempt to appear as a decent person.

and then.....

Funny what some people deem "long conv.", and what "raging" is. I'm pretty sure my post consisted of only a screenshot and a single line of text without a sign of rage. Pretty sure I was making a point about something; I wasn't crying

Clearly not a sane person... seek help, get meds...

11/25/2010 07:58 AMPosted by Wheelir
Kryps blends into treelines better than any of you

Because he's really peaking out of the sewer grate waiting for his daily feast of street sweepings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]