@kryps

96 Tauren Druid
07/14/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Alexsis
Yeah, we have you confused with someone else entirely. Alexsis may have been many things, all of them terribad, but he didn't go to the lengths you seem to go when it came to making himself appear the supreme douchebag you are so eager to have everyone believe you are.

Uh.. how did my name even get drug into this !@#!storm? Cant anything go on without involving me? The only mistake I ever made was engaging You or Kryps in any attempt at rational conversation. Oh and thanks for the thinly veiled insult crammed together with an attempt to appear as a decent person.

I don't think calling you terribad counts as veiled at all. Why are you responding to a thread from 2010? Especially one that involves two guys that probably don't play (or read these forums) anymore.
Reply Quote
i love all of you

except kryps that is
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Oh man, i havent seen Kryps threads since vanilla, oh the nostalgia.

Also, KRYPS TREELINE PRESIDENT 2012!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good ol' kryps
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
lol, about a year after i quit wow, i ran into Kigar in another game....ffs, guy was still spitting and rude as hell.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/30/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Blankett
lol, about a year after i quit wow, i ran into Kigar in another game....ffs, guy was still spitting and rude as hell.

I recall something about him being married to someone who was one of the nicest forum posters and in-game players. Who was that?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/08/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Olegwasi

I recall something about him being married to someone who was one of the nicest forum posters and in-game players. Who was that?

It couldn't have been me, I am the nicest player EVER! Just ask anyone ^_^
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
07/13/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Infandus
This thread has very important information

LOL @ this loser. Still no friends in the outside world? I remember you did school at home. What a sissy!!
Edited by Chicksdigme on 10/16/2012 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
11/22/2010 09:09 AMPosted by Shatterlol
Where you at dawg?

Is this DirtyRogue? You still fat? Ha!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]