[A] The Eh Team wants: 1 Shammy / Holy Pally

90 Human Paladin
What is this riff raff trolling our post? As it stands, we dominate your puny Methodical guild in achievements. 685 points? Come back when you have 'Crittergeddon.' Now THAT'S progression content. Those penguins never even knew what hit them.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/21/2011 1:51 AMPosted by Peepjynx
You killed penguins for that achievement? You heartless sob!!

I'LL KILL YOU!

I'll give you one guess as to what animal our guild mascot is...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well since it's not going to let me delete this post...

We're recruiting... umm, whatever Jcq said in his post. I wasn't really paying attention. It couldn't have been that important. Contact Dreamily in game for a good time... I mean, if you have any questions (trust me it's a reallllly good time).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
B-B-B-Bump!

Still need that healer! We have a few tryouts in process, so now is the time to put your name in the hat if you are interested in a raiding spot!
Reply Quote
Contact Dreamily in game for a good time....

If this doesn't work as expected I'm holding you accountable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still lookin' for that healer, hit any of us up in game if you are interested!
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Rogue
Zee poor penguins! o.O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rack Roast of Penguin

Serves 6
Time: About 2 1/2 hours

Ingredients:
1 10-bone Rack Roast of Penguin
3 large onions, sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
3 apples, peeled, cored, and quartered
3/4 cup water

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 350°F. Score the fat on top of penguin and place fat side down in cold roasting pan. Place pan over medium heat and brown well on both sides. Remove penguin meat to paper towels and brown onion slices in penguin fat. Now discard all fat, add butter, return penguin, and add apples and water. Cover pan and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until an instant-read or meat thermometer inserted into the meatiest section registers 150 to 155°F. Uncover for last half-hour of cooking and add a little water if apples have dried out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
(''')

Zbug gives this guild the paw of approval.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
This guild is full of out-going, friendly, and overall outstanding people. In my months on Arygos they hosted many server events and did a lot of guild activities. They even send their applicants on "scavenger hunts" before they can gain acceptance into their guild. If you are looking for a casual raiding guild, you should definitely put in an application here before going anywhere else.

~Chugs
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ugh, so much for trying to maintain our elitest / edgy attitude... Now we have paw's of approval?? That has "adorable" and "sucks at raiding" written all over it.

Updated the front page with progress reports to DIRECTLY CONTRADICT that. We kill things (and not by "cuting" them to death).

Chugs / Zbug - Def. try out that penguin receipe if you get a chance (we may have about 9,000 left over racks if you guys are running low).

Jcq
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You cheeky bastard Peep =), stealing our guild's title as best on the server*. Not only did you troll our thread, you trolled our reputation! Don't think you've heard the last from us Superfluous (more like Stupidfluous...). Consider the gauntlet thrown (well, mage glove).

Ok, that being said, <The Eh Team> will have to settle for second best guild on the server (but best at calling rival guilds bad names).

If you want to be a part of the second best guild on the server, please send a quick whisper to myself, or any of the officers. We're primarily looking for a Pally healer still though we're flexible.

Jcq

*best guild when solely taking into account guild achievement points

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Team 2 is currently looking for a solid 3rd healer, preferably a paladin. Send Hellrime or Flush an in game message/mail to discuss details, schedule, etc...

Current schedule is Tuesday and Thursday (optional Saturdays), 9 server until midnight.

Current Fights: Cho'gall (BoT), Nefarion (BD) and Al'Akir (TotFW)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump, cause we deserve to be at the top!!.

that is all, for now
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Warlock or Elemental Shaman

The Eh Team's renowned Team 3 is looking for a good warlock or elemental shaman with raid experience. Our ranged dps is comprised of a mage and hunter, and we could consider a really exceptionally qualified shadow priest or boomkin, but would gain some added group benefits from a shammy or lock.

We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 9-midnight server.

We reliably down 9/12 normal mode each week. Sometimes we down Cho'gall and sometimes he downs us (that's where you come in!), working on Al'Akir, with peeks at Nefarion, and pokes at Heroic Halfus.

Please send in-game mail to Gilder (interim raid lead), or whisper Hunto, Cellbind, Thattle, or Ferrin (chatty raiders who are logged on pathetically often).
Edited by Thattle on 3/16/2011 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey hey,

So, we satisfied our need for a Warlock as mentioned above. Thanks for the interest but Thattle's ranged dps slot has been filled.

Our new recruitment need is a bit more unique =). Chise's / Dreamily's / and my own 10 man group is now searching for a ranged dps / off-heals to add to our team. We're currently looking for either a Priest or a Shammy. This is the first time my team has been actively recruiting a brand new player for quite awhile.

This 10 man has been consistant since Ulduar (2 years ago) and runs 3 times a week (10:30 - 1:30 Tues / Thurs / Sun). Our emphasis is primarly on fun, but we've been very successful as a team (downed both H RS / H LK in Wrath, currently 11/12 in Cata progression but should be getting Nef soon).

As you can imagine, we're a pretty close knit / laid back group of friends at this point who also enjoys successful raiding. If this sounds like an environment you'd be interested in, please send me a quick whisper! You can also apply at our new guild website (www.theehteam.wowstead.com).

Jcq
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/21/2011 7:21 PMPosted by Jcq
Chise's / Dreamily's / and my own 10 man group

I just feel so special!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Grats on 12/12, Eh Team!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]