[A] The Eh Team is recruiting!

90 Human Paladin
EDIT: Disregard this post, go read Jcq's post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083750772

First of all... where is my community manager?! We move to a new forum, and there isn't an Eh Team recruitment thread up for several days running? Pah!

Anyway, as the title of the thread indicates, we are recruiting new members! Like many guilds, the transition to cataclysm and it's new flavor of 10 vs 25 man raiding has brought changes to our raiding landscape, and we have a few potential spots open. We presently plan to resume raiding in early January, giving our raiders time to gear up and build their rosters, but we will obviously start sooner if the raid composition is right!

We don't have any specific positions open (any class/spec welcome to apply), mostly because time changes all and we aren't sure who will be around and who will not once everything shakes out! We would love to have three strong 10 man teams as we approach the January start time, so apply today and cement your place in one of the top guilds on the server!

All prospects can feel free to post their applications on our guild website: http://theehteam.guildtag.com. Thanks, and happy hunting!
Edited by Chise on 11/22/2010 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
CRAP! As soon as I say that, he posts, and literally a minute before me.

Just goes to show I don't hesitate to crack the whip!

So far I cannot see a way to delete your own post, so I guess this fail of a post will just wander it's way to the bottom of the forms and eventually disappear. Refer to Jcq's post for more details!
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
better communication, you need
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]