[A] Convergence 10-man, 2/12H Recruiting

100 Human Mage
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

why you no stop trolling?
Edited by Frostbìte on 7/3/2011 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest
I'd love to meet most of you pathetic morons IRL, all members Cata/Gimped/Convergence are all terrible in comparison to 500+ guilds/7500+ players. I play/played on KM and I'll admit that I wasn't actually talented at this game, why can't you? Acceptance is the first step to overcoming denial.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
16/M/IL ^_~
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest
Coming over, nice to meet you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You guys! Don't blow your secret troll identities! Ruins all the fun guessing :-p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
07/05/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Johash
I'd love to meet most of you pathetic morons IRL, all members Cata/Gimped/Convergence are all terrible in comparison to 500+ guilds/7500+ players. I play/played on KM and I'll admit that I wasn't actually talented at this game, why can't you? Acceptance is the first step to overcoming denial.

That's why I like this server, it's so laidback it's wonderful.

Good job on getting 7/7 in 10 man, Convergance. We'll be working on 25 mans.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
bump :D
Edited by Frostbìte on 7/9/2011 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
07/05/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Johash

my fb statuses get 20+ likes im infinitely cooler than you irl
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lf one tank that is not a pally and ranged dps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lf resto shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump for Heroic Shannox.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What if we can't make Thursdays? The schedule you have is pretty good except for Thursday for me. Do you raid all 4 days every week?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
We need people to make all days, if you can't make a day then do not bother applying. We raid all 4 days during progression, and cut back to 3 or 2 when we're done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]