[A] Convergence 10-man, 2/12H Recruiting

90 Draenei Priest
07/27/2011 07:25 AMPosted by Cacao
no its the thread where 10 man guilds go to get mad at 25 man guilds for actually being good

Since Cata is no longer #1, this is their only fallback argument.

According to the recruitment, Cata raids Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30PM CST - 10:00 PM CST

Your Rag Kill on 10man at Jul 26, 2011 03:23am . . . . Were you up late and bored, or wiping until you killed him?

There's this amazing concept that's around nowadays:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
A sincere e-peen fight on Khaz is like two streetwalkers arguing over whose meat pocket* is tighter.

(Hint: It's Kiora's)

* Let's see if this earns me a vacation
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
A sincere e-peen fight on Khaz is like two streetwalkers arguing over whose meat pocket* is tighter.

(Hint: It's Kiora's)

* Let's see if this earns me a vacation

It's not even that. It's more along the lines of two kids bragging about which penny they have is shinier. WoW is a joke overall to brag about unless you're in DREAM Paragon or a multi-time top ranked PvPer, so to brag about leading in PvE on a joke of a backwater server and THEN to be playing on 10 man is just about... no. Nothing you've done is even remotely impressive.

Anything Cataclysm has ever done has never been impressive; you guys just got worked up over a few of our goofballs spamming macros, good job. It's why I jokingly brag about my other gaming accomplishments like finishing the Phantasm Stage of Koumajou Densetsu 2 or how I 100%ed VVVVVV in two days or how I've 1 credit cleared several of the Touhou games on Hard mode and then their Extra Stage or how I'm now in the top 6000 out 550k or so in Super Meat Boy. I jokingly brag about those because just like any PvE progression on Khaz Modan it is... a joke.

So in short: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/LaBlueSkuld/1311498512193.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
^^ what she said.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk180/zeldera/1240201039770808.jpg
Edited by Popedefender on 7/28/2011 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Convergence looking for resto ruid or tank go go go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey guys, how much is everyone here selling Dragonslayer for?

Also interested in purchasing Gladiator, willing to go as high as 300k. I contacted Lupacob already but the highest he could offer was Duelist and I can get that with random players from trade so..

yea i figured my 2700 experience on 3 toons compared to your 2200 experience would average out to around 24-2500, which is duelist range, sorry maybe next time ;(

p.s

Firelands 25-Man Heroic Mode Stealth Nerf
A couple of unanounced changes were deployed on live realms and nerfed Firelands raid bosses apparently.

Baleroc's health was changed from 217M to 195.6M in 25-Man Heroic Mode.
Majordomo Staghelm's health was also reduced by about 10% in 25-Man Heroic Mode.

"DREAM Paragon posted an interesting comparison of the Firelands Raid 10 and 25-Man fights on their site. This is probably a good read for guilds wondering if it's time to switch to 10-man because things are feeling harder."

"A theme of more significance that you can clearly see in the three harder bosses for this tier is that the dps requirement is much too lenient in 10-man"

"don't be surprised if you see a druid solo healing Ragnaros 10 hc before this tier is over. "

XD XD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey Lupa, what do you and me have in common?

We both didn't get Gladiator last season.

Except I didn't go for it because I'm 1/1 in seasons where I tried :(

If nobody wants to sell Dragonslayer I'll settle for Blackwing's Bane, just hit me up in game
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Thanks for helping us keep this thread at the top of the Khaz Forums, everyone. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/29/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Ayana

thats a good excuse rofl

3s company 2400 still in progress

if u ask nicely i might consider carrying you but you would have to pay me way more than the original 300k we discussed

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Not sure where you got that 2200 average from, you mean the 2500 if you take my 2s and 3s average?

Or the 2400 if you include the 5s which I obviously only did for the achievements? Which is also the reason why, you know, I haven't done arena since seasons six

But if you could do simple math you'd probably be able to correctly predict the gladiator cutoff one of these seasons and you wouldn't need to play 300 games the last week

You have 13000 arena matches across 3 toons compared to my 1700, of which about 1,000 were random throwaway games with pugs to get points and grab pve gear ... think if I went and played another 11,000 matches I could gain 150 rating given that ratings have inflated 150 since 80?

You're terrible and always have been, should stick to pve where you guys are knocking out heroics

Oh...
Edited by Ayana on 7/30/2011 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/30/2011 12:43 PMPosted by Ayana
Not sure where you got that 2200 average from, you mean the 2500 if you take my 2s and 3s average?

yea you are right my math way way off

highest 2 man personal rating: 1500
highest 3 man personal rating: 2000
highest 5 man personal rating: 1500

i guess this means your average rating is about 1650

if you could do simple math you'd probably be able to correctly predict the gladiator cutoff one of these seasons and you wouldn't need to play 300 games the last week

we actually didnt play for the last 2-3 months of the season

You're terrible and always have been

do i need to link your highest 3 man personal rating again?

your 2k on 1 toon compared to my 2600+ on 3 toons

should stick to pve

i dont raid lol, but by looking at your arena ratings maybe you should stick to raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
wts challenger carries pst

already have a 2s team at 1400 with 600 games played

my worgen is so cute :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hey Lupa, what do you and me have in common?

We both didn't get Gladiator last season.

If nobody wants to sell Dragonslayer I'll settle for Blackwing's Bane, just hit me up in game

Not to speak down on your accomplishment, Considering i am only a duelist, But didn't you attain gladiator in a bracket they removed Gladiator titles from for being unbalanced, as the undoubted best comp, with a legendary healing mace that made it almost impossible to die in 2s?

Also the only time i ever got to play against you (with Lupa) Ended this way.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9444/loloy.png
Edited by Chevyredone on 8/2/2011 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
rofl i remember that

Ez
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]