Who's Going to be a Tauren Paladin Tomorrow?

85 Human Paladin
I'm thinking of rolling one. Some variation of HolyCow and levelling up as some crazy shockadin.

It tickles my funny bone... out of all the races, it's the moocows. Well fine, let's have fun with it I say.
Reply Quote
Definitely going cow tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
seriously considering it. I hate how blood elves look. I'm not a huge fan of Taurens, but I like them more than blood elves. The last time I went to the in-game barber, I cringed pretty badly and remembered why I left the helm on.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I shall.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
aka

Who else is gonna be a tool tomorrow?
The same thing was said about Blood Elves, except in worse ways.

Pretty sure tauren isn't the worse thing to happen.

Tauren will at the very least make me feel more like a true member of the horde. And not some anorexic high elf knock-off.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No thanks the last thing I need is to be a giant, obvious target in BGs. Especially as a healer. Healing Tauren Priest/Paladin is not going to be the way to go for BGs at all.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lot of Tauren hate goin on in here!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey cows my tail is bigger than yours.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
so are we actually gonna be able to make the new character combos today and not wait till cata?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ewww, theres gonna be cow patties all over silvermoon now....

and No I am not switching to that, Ill join Thrall in saying "F*ck that Sh*t, I'll hit Nagrand!"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I for one welcome our new Sunwalker brethren into the paladin fold.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I still can't believe it: Tauren Paladins.

It's just not right...
Reply Quote
good luck with doin' it before dec 7th pal

Blizzard announced the paid race change will work when the new class/race combos are unveiled. Which would be today...not December 7th. The only ones locked out are the Goblin and Worgen...naturally.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
MOOOOO! Cant wait to warstomp the valks on H:LK!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]