Who's Going to be a Tauren Paladin Tomorrow?

90 Draenei Paladin
I still can't believe it: Tauren Paladins.

It's just not right...

Actually, it's not that much of a stretch IMHO. In 'The Shattering', Anduin Wrynn gives Bayne Bloodhoof a mace that is imbued with the Light. Since Cairn's weapon was shattered by Garrosh in their duel, it can't be handed down a the proverbial heirloom as Bayne takes over the leadership of his race. The new mace will likely be his trademark weapon, and while I'm not certain if this is the lore-origin of Tauren Paladins/Priests, it makes sense to my mind that the realtionship between the two individuals could be seen as the conduit for sharing of the Light, which embraces all peoples.

In spite of my tail joke earlier, I probably will roll a Tauradin tonight.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
It is pretty funny reading all the fairy BE posts about how unattractive Tauren Pallies are. LOL! What an obvious response from a race where the men look like women. I still can't believe someone can be taken serious as a Male BE. I bet those individuals all have Beiber hair and wear skinny jeans.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]