Your worst 1% wipe

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember back in BC my guild was doing ZA. We were on Zuljin moving into phase 4. I knew I had to put blessing of protection on the clothie if they got targeted by his claw rage I was born to do the job. The anticipation got the best of me altho and when the clothie pulled threat i thought he got targeted so i just mashed a button. But by then the tank had taunted back and I soon found out that the button i pushed was my DI. Needless to say all hell broke loose as the clothie, healer and 2 other dps died. Finally realizing what the hell happened, the tank clicked off his DI and taunted the boss back where the remaining peopel alive eventually died one by one to wipe at 1%. I caught alot of crap for that :( Now I ask you, What is your worst 1% wipe?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Let's just say there's a tiny brown spot in one of my pairs of underwear.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Wasn't a wipe, but, the other week we were going for "He Feeds on your Tears". Things were going great until he began casting big bang at like 5% health. Raid leader promptly calls for us to keep dpsing through and we stare in awe as the last 5 seconds of big bang, Algalon was sitting at 1 health. This stunning feat caused half the raid to miss the black holes and caused us to lose our achievement. QQ.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
We had a .5% health on H LK in a phase three wipe a few pulls before our kill. It really lit a fire under our asses. To us, it was pretty epic. Just a few thousand health left...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We had a .5% health on H LK in a phase three wipe a few pulls before our kill. It really lit a fire under our asses. To us, it was pretty epic. Just a few thousand health left...

Lol that had to suck
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Had RAF'd a mage just before Wrath. Buddies I was guilded with at the time decided for one last Amani War Bear run before 3.0 hit. Being that I had just hit 70 and was practically the only person in guild without one, they invited me. Everything was going smoothly and according to plan...but while clearing to Halazzi the server warning popped up. It might not have been 1% exactly but it was somewhere close when the server shutdown and was just enough for me to throw a keyboard across the room.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
1% wipe on Hex-Lord Malacrass on my rogue back in BC. I look at my buff bar and realize I'd forgotten to refresh my flask.

><
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
1% wipe on Hex-Lord Malacrass on my rogue back in BC. I look at my buff bar and realize I'd forgotten to refresh my flask.

><

Rofl that happened to me on a Halion attempt, the entire twilight realm was dead, so we were like OMG BURN BURN and right around ~1.5% health he healed from not having pressure downstairs... and guess whose flask had run out during the phase 1 transition >.>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I remember my wife's guild wiping back in EQ because a wizard evacuated (evac in EQ pulls the casters group/raid to the entrance since mobs do not leash like they do here and then you would run out of zone to avoid death) at 1%. This was of course after 4 hours to clear trash and other just to get to this guy. Needless to say he still hears about it today and that was 7 or 8 years ago.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
I haven't wiped at 1% that many times. I remember a few times in early BC on Gruul though, with our RL just like "BLOW ALL YOUR COOLDOWNS, DAMN IT," but it wasn't enough. I remember one on Leo, that was lovely. He enraged and hacked us to pieces.

My least favorite fight of BC delivered another one, I think. Kaz'rogal. What kind of stupid idea was that for a boss? All the mana users exploded late in the fight and everyone except a feral druid and rogue was dead, pretty much a wipe. They watched Thrall kill him :P
Edited by Woopee on 11/25/2010 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
You know, looking back, some bosses in BC hit as hard as 80 Naxx bosses or harder. And heroic trash (Raveners in Ramps, Coilfang Defenders in SP, the big devastator robots in Mech) hit harder than anything in WotLK heroics except King Dred and the ICC heroics. A devastator actually delivered the biggest hit I took in the entire expansion except from Gruul, almost 20k.

Ah, nostalgia.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
after a lengthy fight voidwalker tanking, and moar DoTs, I cast health funnel rank 1.
out of mana, he could taunt no longer and the priest drew aggro and died a swift death.
we thought we had him and if the DoTs had ticked just a couple more times we would have.
Hogger was tough in the old days.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
1% wipe on Kil'jeaden, ....first of all longest 1% ever, and the final bubble not working and wiping the raid!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol I remember having so many 1% OS-10 3D zerg wipes back before 3.3.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
anub 1% wipe....toc...the horror
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Lol we just had a 1% wipe on 10man H LK, most of the raid was dead because we didn't have enough kiting room for the vile spirits and they exploded on the raid, and the tank and like 1 DPS and a healer got him to 11% (effectively 1%) and we wiped.

We killed him the next attempt though, so the joke's on him. BOOSH!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]