[Prot]Squishiness....

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been doing SoO norm and have been told by a few guildies im too squishy. Part of my problem was i added eternal flame into my rotation instead of a situational ability. well i have stopped that to keep the damage reduction buff from SoTR. Is there anything else i might be able to do to gain more survivability. and yes i use my defensive cd's.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Jugger trinket is purty bad.
Using parry/dodge gear.
Would argue that Windsong > Dancing steel, but that's more of personal pref.
Should be using ef once you have 3+ stacks of bastion (ideally 5)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
OP

your haste is pretty bad at 13k, more haste equals more SotR uptime .. you know you should be getting haste gear right? and use Seal of Insight if you are not ...

No legend gem/cloak is bad as well.... do what you need to do to get those, along with all the haste gear you can get ..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been doing SoO norm and have been told by a few guildies im too squishy. Part of my problem was i added eternal flame into my rotation instead of a situational ability. well i have stopped that to keep the damage reduction buff from SoTR. Is there anything else i might be able to do to gain more survivability. and yes i use my defensive cd's.

You have the 4 piece bonus. SOTR to 5 stacks, EF for free. EF scales based on vengeance, and get's bonuses based on the number of SOTR stacks you have have.

No legendary gem in helm. Cap buff is pretty frigging nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Would argue that Windsong > Dancing steel, but that's more of personal pref.

I used Windsong until i made 50%, then went w/ Dancing steel. again my personal pref. Windsong is f'n amazing.

Exactly what everyone said and start gemming straight haste... Haste is way more important than Str, and imo Stam at your level of progression.

You dont have logs, so its really hard to tell ya whats going on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You dont have logs, so its really hard to tell ya whats going on.

Easiest way for us to help you is to look at logs. Theyre SUPER easy to record, so use them on your next raid night.

Go to Worldoflogs.com and create an account. There's a walk through on the website, but if you can't figure it out, ask here or try youtubing it.

I don't think your gear is an issue. 13k haste is actually good for the bosses you're fighting. How are you using your cooldowns? what does your priority look like? It could also be an issue with your healers.

As others have said, the tanking meta gem and cloak from the legendary quest line are awesome, so GET ON THAT!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]