Connected Realms Update - 12/19

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Best of luck.. Hope everything is intact.

Well the server seems to be intact, mail is there.. i didn't have any auctions up. Don't appear to be missing anything except for seeing people from the other servers we were supposed to be connected to. I hope things work out better for you all and...

BLIZZ PLEASSEE can we have an update on what happened with the Crushridge merger PLEASEEEE?!?! I has cookies!!
70 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/16/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Mattriss
Best of luck.. Hope everything is intact.

Well the server seems to be intact, mail is there.. i didn't have any auctions up. Don't appear to be missing anything except for seeing people from the other servers we were supposed to be connected to. I hope things work out better for you all and...

BLIZZ PLEASSEE can we have an update on what happened with the Crushridge merger PLEASEEEE?!?! I has cookies!!

Glad to hear that! Hope you all get sorted out and find out what happened. Or at least get really connected.... Um. SIX realms? Wow.
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm from Nathrezim. I tested out a lvl 1 on Crushridge. The only interaction allowed with Nathrezim, Anub, Garithos, Chromaggus, and Smolderthorn is that I can send tells to toons there. Other than that, Crushridge doesn't see any of the connected realm's toons anywhere or any chat, aside from tells. :|

Would like an update...

Yay so you know exactly what I'm talking about then!! The whispers seem to work fine, but yeah... NO other interactions! Nothing! Nothing new on the AH... no new characters hanging out, trade chat is freaking DEAD (only one person has said anything in the past hour).

I want to meet all of you Anub'arak/Chromaggus/Garithos/Nathrezim/Smolderthorn-ians =(

And to be able to post on my main, and find my chars on the armory again. But more so the connections.

<3 Combatnurse-Crushridge

Indeed. Looking forward to the merge with ya'll too. I remember your name in trade chat when I was testing tells on my lvl 1, lol. Hope to see you on the other side! Sooner than later. D:
10 Draenei Shaman
awwww :-(
1 Undead Warlock

Quoted for truth.

I canceled or didnt repost recently expired auctions numbering in the hundreds of postings and cleared all mailboxes on all toons just to be safe for this and..... nothing -.- no connection made.

With Winter Veil starting and crushridge supposedly being connected it was to be an upbeat day and now I'm feeling bummed out :(

Bad pun time: You're crushing my Chirstmas spirit blizz
90 Troll Priest
So Velen and Eonar are like 3 hours apart in time. Did it occur to anyone who is doing this merging that might just be a problem for raiding? Just saying, the whole idea is to flood the servers with new blood for raiding and guild attendees and you put two servers together, one on the East coast and one on the West coast. It is hard enough when one or two members raid from different coast, this sounds like a real mess.
90 Draenei Mage
Honestly,....

I'm going to start up a little rant here because I've got to get this !@#$ off my chest. Who wants to read it anyway, or listen when everyone has opinions? There is always going to be someone out there that disagrees with someone else, someone that agrees with what that person said, so on and so forth, ect...

First of all,...

If I have to pay for a darned service (15$ a month that I barely can afford) just to play with my friends for the fact I'm laid off right now, they need to get off their butts and speed up the processes. I understand they are qualified for the job, but... Come on. They worked with every other realm listed on the announcement page, but we're the last ones? Personally, I think they screwed with us. If we didn't have the cross-realm BS... or the merging of servers, we would be able to fly people around on our backs without the ping. We'd be able to do our quests just as easy as before without having to wait in line for other people on other servers to get finished. Not to mention, everything in the AH is going to be so ridiculously overpriced that it isn't even funny anymore. Things are going to be much harder to farm. The economy is going to go to heck, and on top of that, everyone upon everyone is going to be in SW, lagging it down. If you thought the ping rate was bad BEFORE they merged, or before they invented this cross-realm BS, you're really going to be surprised when we get people (the population) on the other realms) hitting ours up. Our Ingame, and World latency is going to be shot to hell, on top of the fact, our FPS is going to go down. I really feel sorry for people. I really do. On top of the aforementioned statements, I think it is just a big waste of time.

Now that my two cents are out in the open.... I'm going to end the rant here.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I for one welcome the merge with Icecrown and Malygos. Potential to meet some new awesome people :). Icecrown's pretty quiet a lot of the times I play, so it'll be interesting to see if any of it changes.
I for one welcome the merge with Icecrown and Malygos. Potential to meet some new awesome people :). Icecrown's pretty quiet a lot of the times I play, so it'll be interesting to see if any of it changes.

Personally, I love IC quiet. Each to her own.
55 Night Elf Death Knight
so from what i see the reams kinda vanished off the realm list
so from what i see the reams kinda vanished off the realm list

Yes.... that's either a good sign.... or a bad one.
makes me a bit nervous considering our characters cant be found in the armory either. anyone know if this happened to the other realms?
90 Draenei Mage
It is doing the same thing for me....
1 Blood Elf Paladin
They accidentally deleted icecrown. GG.
Just noticed they vanished as well. Man, this sucks. Monday is my only day off from my work schedule and I look forward to spending the day unwinding while playing WoW. I can handle Tuesday being a maintenance day since I have to work but, damn it to hell, I've spent the better part of my day checking to see if the server is up. My wife works today and that makes it perfect for me to just escape for a few. Most, if not all, of my time is spent with family and work with Monday being "my" day. Thank you Blizzard for jacking up this supposed seamless process. Should I request a .50 cent refund on my monthly subscription? lol
90 Worgen Death Knight
this is taking way to long. Like theres not even an update anymore where they push the time back yet another hour. Maybe they just gave up and deleted them D: lol
On CS, they're saying it's pushed back to 6 pst now.... I can't find that on Twitter though.
They accidentally deleted icecrown. GG.
c if that were to happen i (for once) would go ape !@#$ on blizz
90 Worgen Death Knight
finally its back!!!!
AND ITS UP! finally!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]