Armored Bloodwing mount

90 Draenei Paladin
No no, it's fine. They can ride bats.

Just gimme one of dem pretty NE tiggers and they can have all our fugly mounts!

I'll trade you all the alliance mounts for a wolf mount.

I know there's one from SoO but that darn thing is gated behind skill.

There are guilds that are selling them.
100 Human Death Knight
And thanks to every1 for answering. :)

I think i might buy one lol it looks freaking amazing
100 Blood Elf Mage
If it's in the shop anyone on either faction can get it. There's no limits on those.

Also...you have 0 achieve points. How? Is this some weird server merge glitch?

I've wondered. Every so often I see a 90 with 0 achievement points, which is impossible (since you get a few for leveling).
100 Human Death Knight
If it's in the shop anyone on either faction can get it. There's no limits on those.

Also...you have 0 achieve points. How? Is this some weird server merge glitch?

I've wondered. Every so often I see a 90 with 0 achievement points, which is impossible (since you get a few for leveling).

They did what i did, account and realm transfer.
100 Tauren Warrior
Might not be the right place so sorry if its not but can alliance acutally use this mount or is it horde only?

Thanks.

The Armored Bloodwing can be used by characters on both factions and is 50% off for only $12.50. But don't wait, this discount is available for a limited time only. So get your [url="https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-mount-armored-bloodwing"]Armored Bloodwing[/url] now, now, NOW!

*Turns to his supervisor* I did gud?

You did gud!!

(Hands Ryg an M&M)

On a related note, how long will this sale be going on? I won't be able to buy the mount until Wednesday, but I'm afraid I won't be able to get it in time.

Can you give us an idea how long the sale will last?
Community Manager
You did gud!!

(Hands Ryg an M&M)

On a related note, how long will this sale be going on? I won't be able to buy the mount until Wednesday, but I'm afraid I won't be able to get it in time.

Yay candy, my day is now complete.

You have time. The half-off on select pets and mounts will end January 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
90 Draenei Paladin
You did gud!!

(Hands Ryg an M&M)

You have time. The [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11944163/"]half-off on select pets and mounts[/url] will end January 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Cool, it ends on my birthday. hint hint

lol, excellent
100 Draenei Priest
No no, it's fine. They can ride bats.

Just gimme one of dem pretty NE tiggers and they can have all our fugly mounts!

I'll trade you all the alliance mounts for a wolf mount.

I know there's one from SoO but that darn thing is gated behind skill.

And covered in the usual ugly armor. :-(
90 Human Paladin
I got it because those Elves in WoE were riding them. I got it almost exclusively for my Night Elves.
6 Undead Warrior
I think Horde needs a blood red armored bloodsabre mount... something to match my rogue's bloodfang armor set.
50 Tauren Druid
I think Horde needs a blood red armored bloodsabre mount... something to match my rogue's bloodfang armor set.

Now your thinking like a pinata!
1 Undead Rogue
I like to ride mine on my warlock with his demon wings on.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I admit that was funny, but do you not feel bad about yourself for acting like a telemarketer in a game we already pay for?

You might as well start sending us infomercials at this point.
12/11/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Osoroshii
Gnomes

Your argument is invalid
The very existence of Gnomes is just plain wrong by itself.

No way, dude. The Gnomes should join the Horde.
55 Troll Druid
The very existence of Gnomes is just plain wrong by itself.

No way, dude. The Gnomes should join the Horde.

I suggest the horde and alliance combine against gnomes on a genocidal purge, then wipe them from history and all pretend that their existence was only a joke made up by silly people.
90 Human Paladin
Both factions can use it, but it's just plain wrong to see the Alliance on one.

That's how I feel when I see a Blood Elf Paladin. Taurens I can understand though
85 Undead Warlock
12/11/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Spartaprime
Both factions can use it, but it's just plain wrong to see the Alliance on one.

That's how I feel when I see a Blood Elf Paladin. Taurens I can understand though

Seriously? Cause Tauren pallys threw me waaaaaaaaaaay off when they were announced. The only thing I could think of was someone at Blizz wanted to let people name their toons "Holycow" and it actually be accurate.
90 Human Paladin
12/11/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Deadite

Seriously? Cause Tauren pallys threw me waaaaaaaaaaay off when they were announced. The only thing I could think of was someone at Blizz wanted to let people name their toons "Holycow" and it actually be accurate.

FIRST OFF Holycow was fricking hilarious but I kind of see the Taurens in a better light due to all the tragedies they have endured ( characters ). They just seem like one of the races that could easily join the Alliance. The Blood Elf using the light capturing Maruu thing irritates me. Yes it was part of their redemption but still I don't like it.
100 Human Paladin
You did gud!!

(Hands Ryg an M&M)

You have time. The [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11944163/"]half-off on select pets and mounts[/url] will end January 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

haha

M&Ms
When I was a kid in elementary school we had this teacher that used to do that. I was in classes for advanced reading and history and he made this whole big thing out of what color M&M you got for certain things.
Green M&Ms were the brain ones cause....they were booger color....his thing not ours :P lol

This totally made me think of that whole game thing he did. Green M&Ms!!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]