Looking for 2200+CR Ele/Warlock For LSChi

Title says it all.

Looking for a perma comp to push 2400 between now and Saturday for a serious glad push. Looking to run LSChi since it's one of the best counters to all the Hunter teams that are running around right now.

Criming345#1696
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, Criming, would you mind playing 5s with me on your alt MW today?

I really want to finish up arena master.
Reply Quote
Hey, Criming, would you mind playing 5s with me on your alt MW today?

I really want to finish up arena master.

Yeah I can but at work atm. Won't be home till around 3pm Tich server time. I feel bad because I have so many people asking me to play, and it's very hard to play with everyone. I know I am doing 3s tonight with Brute to help him get 2200.

I know my main 5s team is suppose to be pushing 2500 today as well, but if those things fall through I will definitely be down to help out.

I also promised Zowrn I would help him get 2200 (lol that should be fun).
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm just like.. forever stuck at 2k in 5s.... soo frustrating.

I have some amazing DPS lined up and one of the godliest HPriests I've ever played with but I can't find a good MW or RDruid

EDIT: I have a 2100 CR warrior and I can get Zortar to play for DPS at like 4PM Tich time if you're interested
Edited by Avaricex on 12/23/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Get zowrn and brute for 5s so criming can feel like a good person and so tigerx gets his 2200.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
WHAT U GUYS NEED.....

IS A ....

SHADOW PRIEST!

lul.
Reply Quote
WHAT U GUYS NEED.....

IS A ....

SHADOW PRIEST!

lul.

Sorry I gave up being a masochist =p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sorry I gave up being a masochist =p

So have I...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
2200CR lock damn, I would love to play with one of those, all the locks I played with started of at 1800-1900 and now are either 2k+ - 2100+.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]