Realm Connection Issues 12/31

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Seems like some realms are back up... hope it wasn't another hack or something :(
63 Blood Elf Monk
This happened just yesterday but with League of Legends...
90 Orc Rogue
1 hour wait for LFR queue and Sha of Pride at 10% when the server decides to crash. Got to love it!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Kil'jaeden as official crashed.. ms was over 7000 by the time I crashed.
Edited by Ryhannon on 12/31/2013 8:35 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This happened just yesterday but with League of Legends...
Actually, Battle.net was among the targets hit in that wave.
62 Night Elf Priest
Gilneas and Lothar keep going on and off -.-"
Support Forum Agent
Gilneas and Lothar keep going on and off -.-"

It is still being looked into, Kokitozz. Some realms have recovered but others are still having a bit of trouble. Our Techs are on it.
90 Pandaren Mage
It's a group of people even tweeting about it on twitter, for reasons I won't post here.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
what tweeting about what happened yesterday?
Edited by Ryhannon on 12/31/2013 8:37 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
So Lightinghoof just shut down... not surprised. What is interesting is that I cant access any other server...

Now maybe its just the servers I've tried are down and the list has yet to update, OR maybe its related to the servers shutting down...
15 Human Mage
I logged out to switch characters on Illidan and the server crashed at the exact same time!

I'm sorry!
90 Night Elf Druid
Entire LFR group just went BANG BOOM GONE - Unable to reconnect.
90 Pandaren Shaman
blah blah whobity blah tookerrrjerbs fix dem servers blah blah I was doing stuffz
90 Human Paladin
so... why dont we just admit that you accidentally spilled alcohol all over the server pc? this EXACT same thing happened with league a couple years ago... with just as little response from the staff...
90 Human Warlock
ugh wow. was on a flex nazgrim at like 30% when i got booted... i better still have my new trinket from shamans when i get back.

... i was thinking that it was the hackers that got League of legends yesterday but nope.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Everytime it logs me in it just kicks me off. Game is completely unplayable atm
90 Tauren Druid
12/31/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Pribbl
When these types of things happen, I wonder why I pay a monthly fee;

Then quit playing. Nobody here goes for that argument because EVERYONE is paying it. That doesn't entitle you to more than anyone else is getting.
90 Troll Hunter
Man, just replaced two members of our raid team, night was going well and then Illidan went down. There goes the night.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]