The Vanilla Login Screen - WoD

So i was thinking... With the new expansion coming out, could we get a Login screen, just like the old days? The dark portal, glowing maybe red- with a view of what's through it- and you can see some orcs running around in the portal... This is just an idea for a login screen. I think ALOT of vanilla and BC WoW players would smile to see that old one brought back... I know i would :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'd settle for a WoD SMV log in screen. Have you seen that zone?

Or, y'know, ability to customize the log in screen...and then have mine be a SMV log in screen. /fangirl
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Or, y'know, ability to customize the log in screen...and then have mine be a SMV log in screen. /fangirl

^

Take screenshot
Make login screen
Profit
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would like another Dark Portal login screen. Best one they ever did
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Agreed, Red dark portal is too tempating, maybe do it FROM DRAENOR'S side instead of our side's POV.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I would like any portal, honestly. Makes you feel like your entering this awesome world.

If they would just let us choose our login screens. :(
Reply Quote
47 Worgen Hunter
It'll probably be the Tanaan side of the Dark Portal, more TBC referential than Vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Cata and MoP log in screens didn't cut it for me.
Having a multiple log in screens to choose from would be amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/31/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Whoops
Or, y'know, ability to customize the log in screen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I miss the Wrath login screen.

Racing the dragon was the greatest :'(
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Paladin
The Vanilla Login screen was still the best and the BC one wasn't bad as well. Hmm I guess the MoP one is good as well. The Wrath and Cata one got annoying after a while.

Or...

Or, y'know, ability to customize the log in screen.
Hey they did it for SC2 might as well let use use whichever one we want for WoW.
Edited by Vynahrik on 12/31/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I would like to be able to choose which loading screen. It gets old to see the same one for so long. Would love to be able to either choose which expansion's login screen I see and dare I hope for a ... random option?

I would log in a random login screen would be selected.

Cosmetic feature I know but we begged for those "move up and down" character arrows for so long and got it...
Reply Quote
Like im thinking from our side looking into the portal- and seeing stuff running around in- and then when we login- we get zoomed into the portal- and then to our character list. BAM
Edited by Imrasmin on 12/31/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]