Horde thunderbluff DO YOUR RIFTS

90 Human Priest
Waiting on the horde to complete their rifts so I can sit at a table. WTB HORDE that don't suck
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Good luck, some of us have been waiting a week for more than 4 people to show up.

WTB free 251s for my alts...cuz ICC is hard
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
You can solve the problem by faction changing, because Uther's horde population is absolutely abysmal.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No one cares about TB half the time.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Should have done it on day 1.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
TB blows, but hey come on by and duel some folks to pass time... but hey since shattering happened it is over right?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
You can solve the problem by faction changing, because Uther's horde population is absolutely abysmal.

Ooo, great idea. Let me just give up this guild of my friends that I've hung out with in real life, which just happens to be the most progressed guild on Uther, then spend $75 to faction change three alts so I can pug 251 epics when my main has 277s. Thanks man! That's a very helpful suggestion! I'll get right on that.

PS Uther Horde is actually pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Woooosshhh, he was referring to the OP so they can do their holiday stuff in TB
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
So should I reword it to say "Alliance is no better at world events"? My point remains uncontested: Horde on this realm is as good as Alliance when it comes to PUGs and world events.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
So should I reword it to say "Alliance is no better at world events"? My point remains uncontested: Horde on this realm is as good as Alliance when it comes to PUGs and world events.

i don't believe anyone contested that, they were just saying your population is bad, which it is, calm down, defensive much?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

i don't believe anyone contested that, they were just saying your population is bad, which it is, calm down, defensive much?

Hi
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hi Art, i love you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<3
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
I didn't say horde was bad, I said the population was bad. Which it is. I'm as hardcore loyal to Uther horde as anyone, but the pool of players in very tiny.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I didn't say horde was bad, I said the population was bad. Which it is. I'm as hardcore loyal to Uther horde as anyone, but the pool of players in very tiny.

It's improved a lot. The imbalance probably hit its worst mid WOTLK, and from what I've seen is about 1.5 Alliance to 1 Horde nowadays.
Reply Quote
I think it's just made worse by the fact that I've been on high pop servers lately, and Uther as a whole seems like a ghost town in comparison. I remember when we had more people overall, I hope we get to see some old faces coming back for Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
The whole high pop/low pop argument is kind of a tradeoff...we have no queues here. Ever. And I've seen a lot of old faces lately, people and guilds I never thought I'd run into again.
Reply Quote
The whole high pop/low pop argument is kind of a tradeoff...we have no queues here. Ever. And I've seen a lot of old faces lately, people and guilds I never thought I'd run into again.

Indeed, it's up to personal preference. The lack of queues is great, but the AH offerings are slim.

Regardless, I love Uther. Always have, always will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]