Elemental Portal Fire Sale

(Locked)

Community Manager
Due to your valiant efforts in protecting the key invasion cities, the four boss portals are now 'permanently' open. If you need anything from inside the portals, or maybe you dropped your keys in there, now is the time to go through and get them.

Initial reports from shaman in the area that were available at time of publishing suggest that this is hinting at something far more sinister. One such shaman, a one 'Krunkmaster' from Proudmoore was quoted as saying "This is hinting at something far more sinister."

Chilling!

You'll want to stay tuned to the World of Warcraft community site for the latest developments on this and other events.
Cool.
Edited by Yolo on 11/22/2010 7:08 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Epic.
55 Dwarf Death Knight
The games afoot!
You know...I find this to be a coincidence that you are talking about...fire. OR maybe it is just me.
*Deathwing passes over Stormwind*
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I wonder if I can get my mage to 80 and take advantage of this... (he's 44 at the moment)

Probably not. But I'm going to try!
85 Undead Mage
I call your bluff, fine sir.

I'm certain now that we've given these elemental invanders a serious thrashing, nothing else bad will happen.

Let me rephrase: "Things were bad, but now they're good! Forever!"
4.0.3a? tomorrow????
85 Tauren Druid
Proudmoore represent!
85 Human Rogue
woooo

or something
85 Goblin Shaman
This is the new definition of welfare epics.

LMAO, not like they are going to be useful in what... two weeks?
85 Human Paladin
please 4.0.3a tommorow. please. :)
80 Blood Elf Mage
egad!

grab your brooms! we got some farming to do!
80 Draenei Shaman
this seems like a HUGE sign that 4.03a is tomorrow.
85 Troll Rogue
*Adjusts monocle* My dear boys, I believe I read this wrong. The elemental portals, which I've worked for several MINUTES to open during some particular elemental invasions have been opened permanently?

Most good, most good.
90 Human Warlock
A shame the permanent portals is only happening for such a short time, unless of course it continues after the patch tomorrow
90 Gnome Mage
Woot, Guess this means 4.0.3A will go live.
85 Draenei Shaman
4.0.3a? tomorrow????

Spidey sense is tingling...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]