Elemental Portal Fire Sale

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

We just do what mmo-champion tells us to do, lol. If mmo-champion tells us that it's 4.0.3a, then that's what we call it. When mmo-champion calls the patch "puppies", that's what we call it, lol.
Edited by Lissanna on 11/22/2010 7:28 PM PST
85 Orc Hunter

-Pout- I do not. You hurt my little green heart.
90 Human Mage
For those of you who didnt believe 4.0.3a was going to be tomorrow, what more do ya need? =P they wouldnt allow a whole week of JP farming
85 Troll Death Knight
2nd page
85 Draenei Shaman
proudmoore shamans ftw
55 Dwarf Death Knight

I know right? It should be H for Horde. =D
85 Orc Death Knight
lol this entire forum post made me chuckle
(in a good way)
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm not going to draw any conclusions from this....

YES I AM IT'S TOMORROW OMG!!
90 Human Mage
I'm not going to draw any conclusions from this....

YES I AM IT'S TOMORROW OMG!!

this
100 Tauren Druid

But, but.. you were calling it that. Let's never have letters in our patches ever again. It should have been 4.0.3.5.
85 Draenei Shaman

A confirmation if I ever saw one :D
82 Worgen Rogue
Thanks guys, we'd had trouble getting the event completed on my realm so this is good to see today... I'm glad people will get a bit of time to get a run at them for today at least :)
58 Troll Death Knight
Stop playin' with mah feelings and announce dah damn patch 4.0.3a already!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I always kill them in this order:

1. Crown Princess Theradras
2. Grand Ambassador Flamelash
3. Prince Sarsarun
4. Kai'ju Gahz'rilla

Unfortunately, there is no heart boss for me to kill 5th.
85 Draenei Shaman
Proudmoore represent!

LOL! I got on just long enough to move my 80's to IF and were wondering wtf the cogs were for. I thought the event was broken!
80 Blood Elf Mage
I always kill them in this order:

1. Crown Princess Theradras
2. Grand Ambassador Flamelash
3. Prince Sarsarun
4. Kai'ju Gahz'rilla

Unfortunately, there is no heart boss for me to kill 5th.

i lol'd
100 Human Death Knight

nou
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]