Elemental Portal Fire Sale

(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

We just do what mmo-champion tells us to do, lol. If mmo-champion tells us that it's 4.0.3a, then that's what we call it. When mmo-champion calls the patch "puppies", that's what we call it, lol.

I now deem patch 4.0.3a, 4.0.3puppies
90 Blood Elf Mage
/squee!
85 Night Elf Druid
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

You mean I've been mindlessly repeating things fed to me for the last week? Say it ain't so...

4.0.4? 4.∞?
85 Tauren Shaman
:[
WoooooO!!! Gonna do dem bosses one last time before saying goodbye to the old world!!

:D
84 Orc Hunter
If we don't get the patch tomorrow, I swear to god, I'm going to have such a case of vapours.

There will be a mighty waving of the fan, a mighty crying of the "OH MY STARS AND GARTERS!" Hands will be cast across foreheads and mouths will dangle agape. Witnesses will exclaim, "He's going to faint!" and "Why is that man wearing a petticoat!" as I succumb to the floor.

Things will be seen that can not be unseen.
61 Human Warrior
I always kill them in this order:

1. Crown Princess Theradras
2. Grand Ambassador Flamelash
3. Prince Sarsarun
4. Kai'ju Gahz'rilla

Unfortunately, there is no heart boss for me to kill 5th.

Mimiron's heart...
85 Troll Shaman

Oh yay. Frivolous devs are always good. :P
Edited by Imnotatroll on 11/22/2010 8:13 PM PST
100 Orc Warrior
Seems like the invasions are happening every hour now as well.

You're such a tease.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mimiron's heart...

If anyone it's XT-002
Edited by Bustie on 11/22/2010 8:16 PM PST
82 Draenei Shaman
If we don't get the patch tomorrow, I swear to god, I'm going to have such a case of vapours.

There will be a mighty waving of the fan, a mighty crying of the "OH MY STARS AND GARTERS!" Hands will be cast across foreheads and mouths will dangle agape. Witnesses will exclaim, "He's going to faint!" and "Why is that man wearing a petticoat!" as I succumb to the floor.

Things will be seen that can not be unseen.
85 Undead Warlock
The Elemental Portals are having a fire sale?!

OH THE BURNING AMAZING GRAAAACE...
85 Undead Death Knight
Where shall i make my tent tonight if i wants to avoid a possible forest fire *wink* *wink* ?
85 Troll Hunter
Hrm? This is terribly confusing, lol
85 Troll Hunter
no surprise on that front, tho, i suppose. lol
100 Draenei Shaman
Man, my hunter badly needs the legs from Gahz'rilla but I'm so horribly burnt out from running it so much last week. Life is hard. :(
85 Undead Warlock
One such shaman, a one 'Krunkmaster' from Proudmoore was quoted as saying "This is hinting at something far more sinister.".

I know Krunk, he's in my guild on Proudmoore.

He also passed out in a pink easter dress during Pride. That was just as scary as this.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]