Elemental Portal Fire Sale

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Fire sale. All fire 50% off. I think yes.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Oh thats where my keys went
90 Tauren Druid
Try visiting the auction house, bank, and mailbox in one or more of the following cities:

Undercity
Silvermoon City
Darnassus
The Exodar

They seem to so far be unaffected by the major elemental invasions currently plaguing several other cities across Azeroth.

[EDIT: This was intended as a reply to "Mordrêd", who asked about the disappearing services during the attacks.]
Edited by Lupiko on 11/23/2010 12:43 AM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
Question to Bashiok: In my server the Ironforge Elemental Invasion is superbugged and cannot be completed. Does this mean that the event is gone and all the people who could not complete the event in their servers because it was bugged (Thunder Bluff included) will have to suck up to it, or you are still keeping the events for a little longer in those realms where there were problems?

Thanks a lot.

PD: I foresee people saying "NO HOW CAN YOU ASK FOR THAT I ALREADY COMPLETED IT", that's why I'm talking about only those servers where the events in Ironforge and Thunder Bluff are bugged.
Edited by Perle on 11/23/2010 1:55 AM PST
85 Orc Death Knight
And we live happily ever after...Until Deathwing sprays us all with lava and we die in screaming agony! :D
85 Human Warrior
i was wonderin why they were up so long
85 Tauren Warrior
Now finally people will be able to stand in the fire and not get yelled at for once.
90 Human Warrior
I better not log out and end up in the secret cow level again!
90 Tauren Shaman
So, being one of the "last things" I needed was the quest for the Prince, will I still be able to turn it in at Thunder Bluff once the servers come back up, or are we screwed if we didn't get all 4 quests done before you opened the floodgates?

Couldn't turn it in yesterday due to the "fire sale" having all elementals all the time and the NPC phased out.
80 Night Elf Warrior
....Ponders Kill order as the bosses emerge from the open portals...On Tanks count!!
1 Blood Elf Mage
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

It's a Canadian patch.

eh?
85 Gnome Warlock
Its about time we're getting a sale on fire, I was beginning to run out of mine.

Then again, I heard from a reliable source that Deathwing is just handing fire out practically free! (and apparently a nifty Feat.)
85 Night Elf Druid
yay, now I can farm with my non-tanking/healing classes.

Also, I would LOVE tha ability to queue for multiple elemental bosses at once, just like with dungeons.
Has it been confirmed that these portals will still be open post-Shattering? I have a couple alts who need some gear. Like what is the expected time frame?
90 Gnome Warlock
Deathwing's coming! Look busy!

..now where did I put that Onyxia Scale Cloak?
/rummages through bags
90 Undead Rogue
I'm not sure if this has already been answered, but will the 4 bosses be available still after the shattering patch today or are they also gone along with the elementals?
90 Human Rogue
This otta be fun.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]