[A] Atrocity: Cataclysm Launch Guild

(Locked)

2 Human Warlock
If you've been waiting for the opportunity to start fresh and meet new people...rolling on a new server is the perfect time! We are forming the guild before launch to give everyone some time to get to know each other, figure out what classes to roll and which professions to level so we can hit the ground running.

** Just to make things clear, we are rolling on a NEW server at the release of Cataclsym. **

The Basics

Faction: Alliance

Server Type: PVP is our first choice...but if one isn't opened, then we will go with PVE

Time Zone: We prefer Central, Eastern being our second choice

Play-style: Casual-core, meaning we will be serious and get stuff done when it's raid time without making a second job out of it

End-game Focus: Raiding. We will of course do guild Battlegrounds, but PVE is our focus

About

This guild will be not be organized like most others. Instead, our members will be split into squads, with a squad leader at the head of each. I believe that this structure will allow for everyone to get their questions answered, opinions heard, and generally receive any help they need in a more timely manner. Our roster will not be small, nor will it be very large (200+). My goal is to have enough active members so whenever someone logs on, there are ALWAYS people willing to run dungeons/quest/pvp etc.

Leadership

Atrocity is being lead by two life-long best friends. Matt has been playing WoW off and on since Nov 05 and was in one of the top guilds on Thrall (A-US) during the Pre-BC days. After he realized how much Burning Crusades sucked he took a little break. When he returned he brought Stephen with him. Stephen very quickly got addicted and has been playing religiously since that day. The only thing that kept him from his beloved WoW was a tour in Iraq.

Enough about us though, this is what we offer and expect from you if you decide to take up a leadership role in Atrocity:

Officer - This person is at the right hand of the guild leaders. They are responsible for assisting in the daily maintenance of the guild and enforcing the guild's policies. They help the squad leaders with whatever they need and answer only to the guild leaders.

Recruitment Officer - Same as an officer, but specializing in the recruiting and maintaining of initiates. Your job is to find qualified people and introduce them to the awesome that is Atrocity. Once they have entered the initiate stage it will be your job to act as their squad leader. Once you have decided that they are ready for membership, you will vote on their acceptance or denial with the guild leaders.

Squad Leader - The squad leaders are in charge of helping each of his members with whatever they may need. They are what separates us from all of the other guilds and I believe they will help keep the guild together through WoW and whatever else Atrocity decides to dominate.

Member - After proving they have what it takes, the Initiate is promoted to the core rank of Member. Without you, we would not be possible. Your roles are few but very important nonetheless. You are expected to be ACTIVE and treat others with respect.

Initiate - This person has answered the call and decided to join what will be known as the greatest guild on our server of choice. Your probationary period will last as long as you want it to. Once you have proven that you have what it takes, you will be voted on by the leaders and officers.

Joining

If you are interested in becoming a founding member, you can reach me by:

replying to this post

signing up on our forums (www.atrocity.us)

emailing me (cianyde@gmail.com)

Thank you for your interest in joining Atrocity!

Matt
Guild Master
Edited by Joinatrocity on 11/22/2010 7:29 PM PST
2 Human Warlock
Bump
Hi there,

I am extremely interested in joining your guild once you roll, and I think that you have some extremely awesome ideas. I am looking for a new home (to re-roll and transfer one of my 80's to), as all of my friends stopped playing sometime during this expansion, and I myself recently came back after a year long hiatus.

You can e-mail me (or contact me in-game via RealID) at hijaxie@sbcglobal.net. I'd love to help you get started on your new realm!
Edited by Missiles on 11/22/2010 10:25 PM PST
2 Human Warlock
Sending you an email now, thank you for your interest!
2 Human Warlock
How is everyone today?
2 Human Warlock
I suck at Black Ops.
2 Human Warlock
We're MC Raiders.
85 Draenei Warrior
I rule @ black ops. Are you going to roll on a new sever today if they offer it?
2 Human Warlock
We sure are, that's what we keep checking on. But of course the servers are down all day.
74 Gnome Mage
Just sent you an email Matt. Hope to be part of the Atrocity faithful!
85 Human Warrior
13 days 8 hours 6 minutes
2 Human Warlock
Why won't it let me post?
2 Human Warlock
It finally went through.
2 Human Warlock
13 days 2 hours 51 minutes
2 Human Warlock
13 days 42 minutes
2 Human Warlock
Happy early Thanksgiving!
2 Human Warlock
and a happy early thanksgiving to you too!
2 Human Warlock
12 days 10 hours and 37 minutes until the end of my social life.
85 Worgen Mage
Has blizzard confirmed that new servers will be released with cataclysm?
2 Human Warlock
They never do, but they have with every expansion. If there was ever a time where a new server would be opened, I believe Cataclysm is it for several reasons.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]