Hello Baelgun!

85 Dwarf Warrior
Who reads these forums regularly? I know I do. How often would YOU say you check these specific realm forums daily?

For me, probably like twice or so a day, though I do not reply to every thread.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I read once or twice a day, though I am not sure why. It's usually the same stuff over and over. Bane this, Crisp that, Nemesis there. I usually just check the recruitment thread I created, and maybe a couple others.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I read once or twice a day, though I am not sure why. It's usually the same stuff over and over. Bane this, Crisp that, Nemesis there. I usually just check the recruitment thread I created, and maybe a couple others.

That's understandable. And yeah, even though it is usually the same sort of thing, I still like coming on here to see my fellow Baelgun-ites :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<HUGE DINOSAUR> will be realm #1.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Who are you people
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Reminds me of my ODG days on Baelgun.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Reminds me of my ODG days on Baelgun.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
ODG?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Ordo Dog Genus or something like that. The former #1 hardcore guild of the server. Then they all transfered because "Failgun" didn't give them enough support/live up to their expectations. It's what you get with an immigrant server, though. A place made up of transfers is also made up of outcasts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Who?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
12/08/2010 3:40 PMPosted by Sheeva
Ordo Dog Genus or something like that. The former #1 hardcore guild of the server. Then they all transfered because "Failgun" didn't give them enough support/live up to their expectations. It's what you get with an immigrant server, though. A place made up of transfers is also made up of outcasts.

How long ago was this?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/11/2010 1:39 PMPosted by Aventh
<Bane> can't find enough people to do 25 man raiding in cata because of Baelgun.

It's basically the downfall of every guild that tries to progress on this server, just not enough talent around to recruit.

OR not everyone likes playing with a group of people who have a reputation for being immature and rude. I'm not saying everyone in <Bane> is that way, but the rep that the guild has is not that great. It deters people from wanting to play with them.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<Bane> is fine. Hope this helps. Trollers gotta troll. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]