Shattering Costs.

So I decided to start a construction business to re-build Azeroth back from the shattering. I need lots of help though. My list of needs follows...
100000 rolls of Duct Tape
100 million gallons of Super Glue
150 pieces of chewed gum
14 million nails
200,000 Sponges to soak up all the new water.
14 men with super strength to push barrens back together
A Giant telescope, which we will use on the Black Temple to see our nice work.
1 giant tranq gun
Very, very, very potent tranquilizers to put Deathwing to sleep so we can shove him back into his hole.
I need all this....
Or
One Time Machine
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

100000 rolls of Duct Tape

^made me laugh
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
So I decided to start a construction business to re-build Azeroth back from the shattering.

You know Gazlowe and the Steamwheedle are actually contracted to do a large part of horde side reconstruction, might wanna be careful about horning in on their turf, lest you find yourself in some BiS Cement Greaves. just saying.

I'd suggest you talk to Stormwind about helping them out, but well, I imagine Varian probably has some poor shmuck of a Mason guild to get to work on that, though he's got a bad history with that e.e
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Nothing wrong with a little competition. I hate the goblins, and they hate me. Waterfire for reconstruction! GOGOGO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]