The Night Owl Thread

82 Human Warlock
Took me a try or two (i had to attempt to login, be booted to the launcher, shut down the launcher and restart it for the dl to kick in) but you can start the download and watch the intro cinematic as well as stare at the new login screen right now.

.. It's just teasing me now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Says my World of Warcraft is up to date, but all it did was download ~20mb...weird...it's an itty bitty shattering.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warlock
Says my World of Warcraft is up to date, but all it did was download ~20mb...weird...it's an itty bitty shattering.

Don't remember all those gigabytes we downloaded a couple of weeks ago? I assume they had majority of the files.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warlock

Don't remember all those gigabytes we downloaded a couple of weeks ago? I assume they had majority of the files.
I was wondering why it never seemed to be complete downloading the patch on my launcher.

I was thinking to myself, "Man are these patches really that big?" Because from my perspective 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 would've been pretty small.

I always had the suspicion that those massive patches were content for the Shattering/Cataclysm. Mainly because after the download, the changes weren't anywhere near big enough to justify over 4 gigabytes of data.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warlock
Well I'm assuming since I can get to the log-in screen right away, there must not be much to have a need to patch which means I must've DLed it all or most of it.

UNLESS that'll all come later when servers come up. >.>

I will go punch walls and stuff if so. I download at 150 kb/ps. >:
Reply Quote
Well I'm assuming since I can get to the log-in screen right away, there must not be much to have a need to patch which means I must've DLed it all or most of it.

UNLESS that'll all come later when servers come up. >.>

If you can see Deathwing smiling at you, you've got 4.0.3a. Relax :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I tried to but cozy warm bed called to me. ;(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]