Moving Servers

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello!
I want to roll Horde out of Gurubashi and would like some information on Malorne to help me decide whether to settle here or not.

Now, the questions:

1. How is the Alliance/Horde ratio? Does either side dominate world PVP, or is there a good competition?

2. Are pre-made BGs or regular raid PUGs usually successful? How would you rate the average PUG quality on this realm and why?

3. How is the server economy? Does the AH move pretty fast? Is there a nice demand for all levels of items, or are lowbie/high level items the most sought after? Are the prices reasonable?

4. How is the Brazilian population on this server? I'm English but my Brazilian communication skills should be decent enough, so this is merely to know where I would stand.

Is there anything you'd like to add? What are other good and bad points of Horde and Alliance here?

Thanks a lot for your time and your help!
Reply Quote
66 Tauren Druid
1. Don't come here
2. If you do roll alliance
3. You can put your stuff on the AH for 12, 24, or 48 hour periods.
4. wut.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
disregard ^

1. 22% alli, although picking up on both sides for expansion.

2. Trying to keep world PVP alive, alli would rather troll trade though. PUG's are meh. Not sure about the merging of battlegroups helping AT ALL.

3. AH moves at a good pace on both sides. Come cataclysm when everyone and their dog makes a worgen or goblin, the market will crash with lowbie items.

4. Well as a matter of fact... <insert something that sounds knowledgable here> , hope that helped :)
Reply Quote
disregard^

because im awesome

CAWCAW
Reply Quote
Horde is decent. You have the occasional tard pug, but otherwise it's just fine in comparison to the other servers I've played on.
Reply Quote
*edit* damn double post.
Edited by Connerry on 11/23/2010 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The horde to alliance ratio right now is ridiculous. Roll alliance and suffer or find another server :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Roll alliance or bugger off, we dont need anymore horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]