Loremaster Nerf?

80 Troll Mage
I feel bad for the folks who got their loremaster stuff done before the pre-cata shattering events. Apparently you can still go do it, and the number of necessary quests has dropped alot.

Hell, I might even go do it now.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Yeah, figure why not?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I feel bad for the people that didn't get to do it before the change.

I plan on doing everything over again just to see the new quests, I'm just worried that they might count any new ones as completed because I've done pretty much all of the old ones.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'll be leveling a goblin in Cata anyway, so I'll get to experience them all one way or another.

Gonna have to do Alliance again too, lol.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
On the plus side, since they split up the loremaster achieves into regions, that's more Achieve points for you to acquire shock
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HI CHER!

Did you see how many I lost today? >_>;
I'm gonna need it, haha.

I'm curious how many I'll get when I login, or if there's even anything retroactive that they're adding. I haven't really been keeping track of Cata achievements because it's hard to tell the difference between guild and personal at a glance the way most sites have it set up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I did Northrend and Outlands. I was just about done with Eastren Kingdoms, but didn't get it done. Might be easier to get it done now.

I'm surprised to hear you didn't finish this up a while ago after all the time you were grinding away at it. Crazy for a DK to get that one done.

Vulpix, you always have such reasonable well thought out posts, but this evident love of questing you have makes me think you must be out your damn mind. Have fun all the same. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
dammit... I miss having a face
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
dammit... I miss having a face

It looks a little malevolent for you. I sort of picture you now as a Bond villain in a high backed chair giving orders while stroking a sinister looking cat. Or maybe the Inspector Gadget villain, either way its lacking a sweet beard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I think it ate my post, but that's what I get for afking so long.

But yea, I love doing the quests, lol. I plan on shelving my BoAs on my goblin so I can skip as few zones as possible. Unless they let me do the new ones on my shaman, then I don't have to worry about missing anything.

And that's a pretty interesting profile Bankie. It kinda reminds me of a caterpillar.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
No sweet beard.. sad character panel. :(
Reply Quote
3 Undead Mage
I thinks its cool. If this doesn't look stupid i may switch over to that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Loremaster just got amazing.

I spent last night in Azshara... goblin is so tempting.
Reply Quote
3 Undead Mage
yer,

Totally agree. I want me a Goblin. I like how it looks over in azshara. I just got into the DCUO beta, so i am going to toy with that a little and see if I like it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I did it before Catta, but I wish I would have waited until now. There are a lot of awesome new quests!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]