Awww my guild bank.

86 Dwarf Death Knight
Myself, my boyfriend, and his buddy all share a guild bank. The buddy quit last month... but he logged into StarCraft II earlier this week to watch replays and tonight his WoW account appeared and started emptying the bank ^^

We're in contact with the friend and having him call support, and he of course needs at least to do a scan >:| In the mean time I've tossed all his characters out of the guild, and put in a GM ticket detailing what was stolen, asking very politely for it back.

Is there anything else I need to do to get our stuff back, or is it just a sit and wait thing at the moment?
80 Blood Elf Priest
It seems like you've done what you can, however I would get the person who's account was comprimised to email blizzard as well since it was his account that was comprimised. Once that's been done it's all a waiting game ^_^
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]