Cairne

85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm in TB right now.

When I arrived ten minutes ago there were three or four people /kneeling. So I quietly joined them.

Every few minutes, someone new approaches and will /salute, or /cheer, or /kneel. Some people are waving /bye, or /crying. But a small crowd has gathered of kneeling people paying their respects or just sitting here.

Of course, it's all OOC. No one ICly knows he's going to die. But still...

I feel strangely touched.

It's not long until the servers go down. Who else will come by?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thrall is more important.

SHOO, we're trying to mourn here! /chases off with a big stick.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I'm in TB right now.

When I arrived ten minutes ago there were three or four people /kneeling. So I quietly joined them.

Every few minutes, someone new approaches and will /salute, or /cheer, or /kneel. Some people are waving /bye, or /crying. But a small crowd has gathered of kneeling people paying their respects or just sitting here.

Of course, it's all OOC. No one ICly knows he's going to die. But still...

I feel strangely touched.

It's not long until the servers go down. Who else will come by?

I am The Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions.

And I approve of this activity.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I'm giggling at anyone taking this IC.

Can you imagine if a bunch (and I mean like a *##!ton) of adventurers from all walks of the Horde came up to you and started crying, saying farewell and basically reading out eulogies?
Wouldn't you feel a little...antsy?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm giggling at anyone taking this IC.

Can you imagine if a bunch (and I mean like a *##!ton) of adventurers from all walks of the Horde came up to you and started crying, saying farewell and basically reading out eulogies?
Wouldn't you feel a little...antsy?

Uhhh... guys... I'm not dying or anythi---

<servers go down>
Edited by Mishinka on 11/23/2010 2:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
CAAIIIIRRRRNNNNNEEEE!

I'mma miss you, you big loveable moocow!

/cry
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Rest in peace big guy. <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Check the Cairne and Magni appreciation thread too, they're talking about it there as well. Cairne = My favourite Horde lore character -EVER-. Just throwing it out there... Papa Bloodhoof inspired me to create many a Tauren.
Reply Quote
He's with the Earthmother now.

/cries
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
someone pass the BBQ sauce ? cairen makes a good meal.

I am the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions and by the time you have read this I will have already harvested 4 of your most vital organs and donated them to a nearby hospital.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
someone pass the BBQ sauce ? cairen makes a good meal.

I am the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions and by the time you have read this I will have already harvested 4 of your most vital organs and donated them to a nearby hospital.

Finally, a rogue -I- can get behind!

Dohohoho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]