prot pallies...

i assume how out of control they are is only a 4.0 thing right?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Assumptions are the mothers of all f/uckups.
Reply Quote
57 Human Death Knight
Prot speced players should do no damage just take alot of damage.

This would mean great for pve only good as an fc carrier in warung and to protect flags in AB untill real Dps arrives

Sadly tanks can dps hard, take %#$ of damge, and heal

Who needs anything else when you have a tank on the team
Reply Quote
29 Dwarf Paladin
I suppose I can live with a damage very. I should't be able to crit for 1k with avengers shield. Other than that my damage is about where it should be.

Also...I hope they don't nerf ma healz.
Reply Quote
29 Dwarf Paladin
....er double post
Edited by Judgecake on 11/23/2010 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
29 Dwarf Paladin
I assume there will be more changes than that. There were alot of unnanouced changes for low level damage.
Reply Quote
29 Dwarf Paladin
Ty XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I am willing to bet that they are still OP at 85. Nothing will change.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
They had the damage modifier (attack power) on their shield slam ability (shield of righteousness?) cut in half today, i dont think thats the ability that was out of control, but it will help.

Avenger shield is the strong attack they have that no one likes. SoTR is strong with the guaranteed crit and 3 points of holy power. If they halfed the damage on it, I will just use my holy powers for word of glory exclusively. I pretty much do that currently anyway, I just used SoTR to burst a healer.

I am surprised AS wasn't nerfed.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
They had the damage modifier (attack power) on their shield slam ability (shield of righteousness?) cut in half today, i dont think thats the ability that was out of control, but it will help.

Avenger shield is the strong attack they have that no one likes. SoTR is strong with the guaranteed crit and 3 points of holy power. If they halfed the damage on it, I will just use my holy powers for word of glory exclusively. I pretty much do that currently anyway, I just used SoTR to burst a healer.

yes, this. Although 7k+ SOTR were possible when berserking was up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]