Facerolling Dungeons

85 Tauren Druid
I must confess that I owe my ability to get to level 67 in under 5 days played mostly to being able to faceroll dungeons but doesn't anyone miss CCing mobs or arranging pulls?

I feel like as a tank my job is to try and desperately hold aggro while dps does their best to die because they don't know what aggro is. I feel that the easiness of dungeons leaves players ill-prepared and the experience lacking.
Edited by Ubah on 11/23/2010 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
When damage output lets your group just plow through a dungeon, CC and planning are just kind of pointless. I doubt the low-level scaling nerf that's coming today won't change anything either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I feel like as a tank my job is to try and desperately hold aggro while dps does their best to die because they don't know what aggro is.

Damn you got me. That's pretty much what my friends and I did levelling up our last alts. All three of us would queue up dps and we'd see who could die the most over a night of runs. Everytime you die you take a shot.

We didn't pull before the tank pulled or anything but we pretty much opened up hard as soon as the tank pulled. It was fun. There were some runs where we had a really good healer or tank and we couldn't die, but there are a lotttt of bad tanks out there lol.

I know what aggro is, I just don't care so much if I die.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Fine with me if you don't care about dying but don't get pissed at me for "bad tanking" because you all out dps something that doesnt have lacerate on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]